B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

I have a theory about why RLC is so lame now-a-days: RLC has no longer gone after recruiting female predators. I define the RLC female predator as The woman who is always looking for someone to fuck. In the past to the present, the women who I believe can be put into that category are: Masha, Eva, Vanessa, Jane and Kristy. I would put Kammi in that club but she did not play well with other women.  Initially Lola had potential but has seriously fizzled into the "could have been" category. Dasha did not make the list because most of her fucking seemed to be off camera. Considering all the women who have come and gone on RLC, the female predator list is relatively a very short one. I would welcome any debate about any omissions from this list.

1 minute ago, philo said:

I have a theory about why RLC is so lame now-a-days: RLC has no longer gone after recruiting female predators. I define the RLC female predator as The woman who is always looking for someone to fuck. In the past to the present, the women who I believe can be put into that category are: Masha, Eva, Vanessa, Jane and Kristy. I would put Kammi in that club but she did not play well with other women.  Initially Lola had potential but has seriously fizzled into the "could have been" category. Dasha did not make the list because most of her fucking seemed to be off camera. Considering all the women who have come and gone on RLC, the female predator list is relatively a very short one. I would welcome any debate about any omissions from this list.

All women are "predators". Karol, Nana and even Radi are on Tinder. But they doesn't bring them to the cams.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

All women are "predators". Karol, Nana and even Radi are on Tinder. But they doesn't bring them to the cams.

I can't argue with your logic. However, I meant to say women who are always looking for someone to fuck on RLC cameras. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Todas as mulheres são "predadoras". Karol, Nana e até mesmo Radi estão no Tinder. Mas eles não os trazem para as câmeras.

Esta história do Tínder, uma invenção tipicamente masculina, fez a mulher acreditar que ela poderia dar a buceta de graça. Não precisa pagar nada. ´E grátis...

• Haha 1