B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

1 minute ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Esta história do Tínder, uma invenção tipicamente masculina, fez a mulher acreditar que ela poderia dar a buceta de graça. Não precisa pagar nada. ´E grátis...

Pra elas tem funcionado, para os homens nem tanto. 🤣

51 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nana is referral too, don't remember by who.

I heard a conversation in English a while ago stating clearly that both Viv and Nana knew Pam before joining RLC tho they did not know each other, that is what was said and may explain why Nana used to sleep in Pam's bed rather than Viv when they visited B1 in the good old days ... ie they both knew Pam so either could share with her.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Now that was a good time, all of them.

ya ..it kept this forum hopping....  lust and booze and a little sniff and lets get smashing on the kitchen floor ..... today??? not so much 🤪

12 minutes ago, misterme said:

I heard a conversation in English a while ago stating clearly that both Viv and Nana knew Pam before joining RLC tho they did not know each other, that is what was said and may explain why Nana used to sleep in Pam's bed rather than Viv when they visited B1 in the good old days ... ie they both knew Pam so either could share with her.

I think no girl shared Vivian's bed (neither Pam nor Nana) because Vivian was pregnant.

• Upvote 1

I'm having problems finding anything eventful to watch on RLC today. Gina had a session and Leora did her usual bate. Other than that I didn't see anything.  I know there must have been more with all of the people on the payroll and all of the apartments in occupancy. I guess I need to look harder.