Nina & Kira (2022) Part #1

disneykid

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I suggest the child's name be шторм or буря , pronounced "burya", which translates to "Storm" in English, or, more appropriately, "Sturm" in German.  Jus sayin.  😁  🤠

How about Nina ,Kira and Fred or Freda ,depending on the sex😀

• Haha 2

I'm glad you guys weren't around to name my kids. :biggrin: :biggrin: Sturm wants to name the kid after himself, and I think Diz has been watching too many Flintstones shows. :biggrin: :biggrin:  And, don't bother asking what I would name it because I'm not going there. :biggrin: :biggrin: 

Just messing with you, guys. 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I'm glad you guys weren't around to name my kids. :biggrin: :biggrin: Sturm wants to name the kid after himself, and I think Diz has been watching too many Flintstones shows. :biggrin: :biggrin:  And, don't bother asking what I would name it because I'm not going there. :biggrin: :biggrin: 

Just messing with you, guys. 

I’ve never watched the flintstones lts just what I thought at the time( nothing personal) just having a laugh 👨‍👨‍👦

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I suggest the child's name be шторм or буря , pronounced "burya", which translates to "Storm" in English, or, more appropriately, "Sturm" in German.  Jus sayin.  😁  🤠

I would agree with my name. Ok, not my local pseudonym, but my real name: a short form of the name whose known bearer is commemorated on December 6th in many countries.  🎅

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

Strange Kira in the work room and Nina in the bedroom and sitting room.

Kira works from home and has face to face meetings on her computer. With her clients  so Nina keeps out of her way ,that’s why she is in different rooms🤷‍♀️