15 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

The parties of Linda and Tibor, Carla and Yanai or at the beginning in the old apartment Nelly and Bogdan, they were still parties with normal friends from their immediate environment who were still of a reasonable level  👌

Not forgetting the Russian apts, R1 and R2. I don't think @Alladino would argue with you there. He's talking about the GOV apt...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just to make a note about the parties organized and about the guests , I think that we should never forget that these people are away from their countries and their original , loyal and long time friendships , something that we were seeing easily while the Russian apartments were “ on air “ .They have no chance here either inviting people that they don’t know for a long time or as we more and more see , invite no one  and simply change apartments . This is always the problem of being a GOV or a COV and especially not locals , living in Barcelona for example .

Even if they have now people who are long term living in Barcelona , Radislava for example , Loraine who have been mentions that she’s living in Spain , these people prefer to keep all of their real private lives away ( even though Radislava has brought her mama and her boyfriend I think on cameras ) ..In any case , even if they do whatever they do , they are characterized with words that it keeps them hesitant on doing as some people here suggest , for me , the efforts of socializing and trying to live as normal as possible it is what matters the most .The quality of the characters is irrelevant , they can’t know really much anyone that becomes noticeable on cameras ( Daniel was Olivia’s boyfriend or lover or whatever he was  , therefore the invitation in the villa came with all knowledge of his character and his actions ).. Plus , all these people are young , imagine what we were doing and how we were at their age ( I also don’t forget that people here are of older ages and perhaps a bit more conservative with  their thoughts or stereotypes ) .

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just to make a note about the parties organized and about the guests , I think that we should never forget that these people are away from their countries and their original , loyal and long time friendships , something that we were seeing easily while the Russian apartments were “ on air “ .They have no chance here either inviting people that they don’t know for a long time or as we more and more see , invite no one  and simply change apartments . This is always the problem of being a GOV or a COV and especially not locals , living in Barcelona for example .

Even if they have now people who are long term living in Barcelona , Radislava for example , Loraine who have been mentions that she’s living in Spain , these people prefer to keep all of their real private lives away ( even though Radislava has brought her mama and her boyfriend I think on cameras ) ..In any case , even if they do whatever they do , they are characterized with words that it keeps them hesitant on doing as some people here suggest , for me , the efforts of socializing and trying to live as normal as possible it is what matters the most .The quality of the characters is irrelevant , they can’t know really much anyone that becomes noticeable on cameras ( Daniel was Olivia’s boyfriend or lover or whatever he was  , therefore the invitation in the villa came with all knowledge of his character and his actions ).. Plus , all these people are young , imagine what we were doing and how we were at their age ( I also don’t forget that people here are of older ages and perhaps a bit more conservative with  their thoughts or stereotypes ) .

RLC is really consuming your life. You need to find something else to do. You're like a drug addict, but with RLC.🙄

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

RLC is really consuming your life. You need to find something else to do. You're like a drug addict, but with RLC.🙄

Wouldn't it be you who just made a comment on the fact that a participant is absent since one day and that she has not masturbated for your beautiful eyes since few days?

and then you come to say that it is the others who are drugged with rlc 🤣

• Haha 7