Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

moos54

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think we have a truly candidate for current best RLC boobs .. and for sure Gyana will instantly make a large fan base .. what an addition 😋😋👏👏👏

I think I'm still team Linda on that, close though

36 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

All I see is a repugnant ass wipe .... who, for the want of a free apartment, pimped out his current girlfriend. I stayed away from Miru +Dantez, I will avoid the current couple also. What a waste of an apartment. 😒

You seem to be making a lot of unwarranted assumptions about their lives 🤔

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, GooJr said:

You got that right, that man had a hell of a time in that apartment. Living the dream

In my opinion , a male  tenant or an RLC on cameras man visitor is “ successful “ when the majority of guys here at the forum speak negative about them and their “ scoring skills “ 😆 With few exceptions , I always believe that there’s a lot of jealousy that guys “ score “ women that many of us here can easily criticize , comment and generally characterize this and that and so on but few would  have the guts to go , look at them in the eyes and start  flirting them , not only with the goal for an one night stand but to achieve pleasure repeatedly ..but that’s of course the way I see it here 😇

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

he was preparing to make love to her but suddenly he stopped, 'came' too fast and she was comforting him... camera stress for him 🙄

Sex isn’t one of his best attributes , he had issues also when he was with RLC with his previous girlfriend .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Sex isn’t one of his best attributes , he had issues also when he was with RLC with his previous girlfriend .. 

your right. When he was having sex, it was not 'love' sex that I notice. And that why I stop looking into it.

It seem the same situation has return. But the new girl have a good smile and seem in a good spirit and have a good personality.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

your right. When he was having sex, it was not 'love' sex that I notice. And that why I stop looking into it.

It seem the same situation has return. But the new girl have a good smile and seem in a good spirit and have a good personality.

It’s a new girlfriend or perhaps a girl he knows for quite sometime and circumstances finally brought them together ..As any new relationship , sex is for sure on the top 3 activities 😂😂😆 , let’s see how he deals with it . 

The previous girl was a “passionate volcano “ that she wasn’t satisfied the way she wished but it might have been due to many “ hidden “ issues that they both had as a couple . Gyana seems a more “ down to earth “ girl but then the previous girlfriend in the beginning seemed more normal till a strange and sudden 180 degrees turn of implants job and tattoos … 

It’s a new relationship that will be unfolding here , they decided to present it and share it on cameras , I wish that it succeeds and they are happy 😇

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

he was preparing to make love to her but suddenly he stopped, 'came' too fast and she was comforting him... camera stress for him 🙄

He's not the most adequate lover.  He either cums too quickly leaving the girl unsatisfied or he goes limp before the job even gets done. 

54 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So she woke up early in the morning, got dressed in the LR with the lights on end went out around 7. So I still think that she has a job.

I agree with you that she has a daily job . I was impressed that they went both  out quite late to walk the dog when - as it proves - she could at least stay in bed and sleep since she had to wake up early .