Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Last point:  We are not talking about Nelly.  Everything you said from Nelly's POV is true.  

I laugh because I have a group of married friends and the guys all complain about how irrational the wives are.  I think guys hate that we are so emotional and not very logical.  I know it sucks for you guys but this is really kind of like a law of physics ... it doesn't matter how hard you try, females for the most part are going to be more emotional and less rational than guys.   Your mistake DD is you are being logical ... as if a marriage license will control Nelly and Martina's emotions.  Don't get me wrong, one of the problems in today's world is that commitments don't mean anything anymore.  I get it.   But we are not trying to solve world problems and find world peace.  We just want to know what is going to happen to our beloved Martina.

Nothing will change , they will keep on meeting off cameras like they currently meet , pretending to both their guys that they are just friends , Alberto whether Martina fucks Nelly or they hang out “ pretending “ / showing that it is all fine and he is happy for her ( Martina ) and Nelly that we have no visual or vocal truth , pretending that she met her good friend Martina , they laughed and had a nice evening when in reality some times of these “ only friends “ meetings ending with kisses and touching and who knows what more as by the time Martina passes the info to Alberto , Alberto realizes that usually Martina and Nelly were drunk … But here is the deal then , what about if the rumored opening villa includes Nelly and Bogdan ( AGAIN 😡🤬😡🤬) as COV ? Will this be a reason for some people to try and search where they put their credit card to resubscribe ? Is it enough audience who wants to see a round 2 of Nelly & Martina if it was ever possible or Nelly’s terrible state  the last time she was an official tenant has caused many people not wanting to see the same tragic situation she was ? Let’s wait some weeks for the plans to be revealed.. 

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Un poco joven para Martina..no crees? Incluso pensaría que ella puede ser totalmente pura.

Same age difference between Martina and Nelly...anyway look at Tweety and Radi, the latter is 10 years older or Fiora and Ulyana, Fiora could be her mother....

18 minutes ago, omedo said:

Same age difference between Martina and Nelly...anyway look at Tweety and Radi, the latter is 10 years older or Fiora and Ulyana, Fiora could be her mother....

Is there a list of all the participants birthday's and ages somewhere? I know a few of them but curious about the rest.

5 minutes ago, tle said:

¿Hay una lista de todos los cumpleaños y edades de los participantes en alguna parte? Conozco a algunos de ellos, pero tengo curiosidad por el resto.

Not to my knowledge.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

It kills me to agree with this because it implies she is a skank.  Talk about cognitive dissonance!!  My Martina is not a skank!

But yes if she is going to be bisexual and openly sexual like this, she needs a partner that embraces it and loves her for who she is.  I don’t think Alberto’s indifference is this type of love (as always I could be wrong).

You have your view and I have mine so we'll just leave it at that.  👍

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nothing will change , they will keep on meeting off cameras like they currently meet , pretending to both their guys that they are just friends , Alberto whether Martina fucks Nelly or they hang out “ pretending “ / showing that it is all fine and he is happy for her ( Martina ) and Nelly that we have no visual or vocal truth , pretending that she met her good friend Martina , they laughed and had a nice evening when in reality some times of these “ only friends “ meetings ending with kisses and touching and who knows what more as by the time Martina passes the info to Alberto , Alberto realizes that usually Martina and Nelly were drunk … But here is the deal then , what about if the rumored opening villa includes Nelly and Bogdan ( AGAIN 😡🤬😡🤬) as COV ? Will this be a reason for some people to try and search where they put their credit card to resubscribe ? Is it enough audience who wants to see a round 2 of Nelly & Martina if it was ever possible or Nelly’s terrible state  the last time she was an official tenant has caused many people not wanting to see the same tragic situation she was ? Let’s wait some weeks for the plans to be revealed.. 

OH ! @ddhm you are better then me about scenarios and I like it ::) Love you !

By the way, Nelly and Martina exchange a lot of 'affections' without been drunk and they still do on my side of the story.

I will add this to your scenario: in the villa, let built a parking lot and let the action begin, it would be so much fun !!!!!!

And just beside the parking lot:

• let have a little bar
  • some cushions just in case somebody 'fell'
  • a cam that work on and off just to frustrate us watching
  • a big hot tub for memory of the big fun before 
  • a little dog park for Alberto and Taco
  • and Bogdan...well....he stay in the garage and look at Martina boobs and remember the last time he 'tasted' those in the car the last time (the ride he gave to Martina, suppose to take 1 hour and ended up 3 hours after....)
  • last but not least, a visit from Gina, who became a nun of the church of infinite love of frizzy hair guy (a new kind church)

Hope you are right, I'm following the money here, let spend some more ..I'm waiting for fun::)

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

OH ! @ddhm you are better then me about scenarios and I like it ::) Love you !

By the way, Nelly and Martina exchange a lot of 'affections' without been drunk and they still do on my side of the story.

I will add this to your scenario: in the villa, let built a parking lot and let the action begin, it would be so much fun !!!!!!

And just beside the parking lot:

• let have a little bar
  • some cushions just in case somebody 'fell'
  • a cam that work on and off just to frustrate us watching
  • a big hot tub for memory of the big fun before 
  • a little dog park for Alberto and Taco
  • and Bogdan...well....he stay in the garage and look at Martina boobs and remember the last time he 'tasted' those in the car the last time (the ride he gave to Martina, suppose to take 1 hour and ended up 3 hours after....)
  • last but not least, a visit from Gina, who became a nun of the church of infinite love of frizzy hair guy (a new kind church)

Hope you are right, I'm following the money here, let spend some more ..I'm waiting for fun::)

Who knows ? Maybe Martina reading the forum can make some of the scenarios a reality in the future 😁

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That list would be a mile long considering that some of these tenants have 2 or 3 birthdays a year :biggrin:

They age quick here, don't they?

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

But here is the deal then , what about if the rumored opening villa includes Nelly and Bogdan ( AGAIN 😡🤬😡🤬) as COV ? Will this be a reason for some people to try and search where they put their credit card to resubscribe

Well there are a lot of rumors but many often do not materialize.  

Time is the X factor that changes everything. I do think a lot of time has passed and it is quite possible that Nelly & Martina are cooling down.  All the contributing factors are there (Bogdan disapproval, Nelly a train wreck, etc.).  If in fact you are correct that they ARE in fact still hot and heavy … behind Bogdan and Alberto’s backs … then it’s just a matter of time until this blows up.

Personally, I am not lobbying for a sequel to Martina/Nelly.  I am more interested in seeing what becomes of their discussions about threesomes and such possibilities as that.  It seems to me Martina is thirsty to explore her sexuality and including Alberto is a logical step perhaps.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1