B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't think Tweety put any panties on under her current outfit. 

Edited: looks like she is drying them. How long can it take to dry 30cents worth of material. 

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She's drying one.

Like I said in the B4 thread they piss themselves when out and about. 🙂 

EDIT: Probably piss themselves laughing at the comments they get on here from some people. 🙂 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

More B-5 BORING BULLSHIT for the voyeurs, 3 girls in the master bedroom and poor RUS has to yank his meat on the fucking couch !!! TIME for a change of this bullshit for the voyeurs and the price we pay to watch !!! WATCH WHAT ??? Fuck Kylie and her over jealous ass, get rid of them and bring in  someone who want to be a part of the project, there is a reason the voyeurs for the success and what the voyeurs who pay the bills want to see RLC for gods sake !!! B-5 Sucks ASS these days. BYE BYE Kylie NAH NAH and Rus. I guess you all want to go home !!! I am sure that Eva and her new man can fill thier spot and give the voyeurs thier money's worth without even trying !!!

See the source image

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

More B-5 BORING BULLSHIT for the voyeurs, 3 girls in the master bedroom and poor RUS has to yank his meat on the fucking couch !!! TIME for a change of this bullshit for the voyeurs and the price we pay to watch !!! WATCH WHAT ??? Fuck Kylie and her over jealous ass, get rid of them and bring in  someone who want to be a part of the project, there is a reason the voyeurs for the success and what the voyeurs who pay the bills want to see RLC for gods sake !!! B-5 Sucks ASS these days. BYE BYE Kylie NAH NAH and Rus. I guess you all want to go home !!! I am sure that Eva and her new man can fill thier spot and give the voyeurs thier money's worth without even trying !!!

See the source image

on that plane there are also tickets for Zabava, Esmi and Cleopatra

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2