Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

Thank you very much my beautiful Leora,that was a very nice sensual warm up with your nice fingers sliding up and down

on your wonderful body.And then a wonderful bate with your little friend Mr.Pink that made you cum hard again and very loud too,

whish you know I love.Thank you for turn off the TV so it didn´t disturbed you.Keep up the good work,woman and keep them coming.

Love you always me lovely Queen and a big kiss to you BTW,love the brazilian and the color of your body.One more thing,loved the view.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Just want to say thank you my beautiful Leora for a wonderful evening with you.Feeling relaxed and in a very good mood,

laughing,smiling and dancing sexy and just looking gorgeus.And it was lovely to see when you took a long bath with coconut

milk and listening to music and singalong to Scorpions,loved it,even if it doesn´t ended with a bate.I doesn´t matter to me

even if I love your bates,it´s not the point for me.The best for me is that you are being at home.Love your smile and when you

laugh but not when you cry.Very nice and sexy new darkblue negligee you was wearing tonight.Love you always my beautiful

Queen and a big kiss for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

WOW,Finally,fanally my wish came through,you put on the crotchless fishnet pantyhose.I have been waiting for it so long time,loved it.

Thank you very much for a fantastic evening with you being in a very,very good mood with first the naughty,sexy dancing in the guest-

room for more than 70 min.Wow again,you really,really know how to tease your audience,and then to finish this wonderful evening,with another

wonderful bate with your little friend Mr.Pink,loved that too.And another very hard and loudly orgasm to finish it off,loved that too.So I hope

we will see you wearing this outfit again soon,because you are so damn sexy in it.So thank for a very super great evening with you,ending in

the best way.Love you always my beautiful,beautiful Queen and a very big kiss to you.Now I´m happy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

WOW,Finally,fanally my wish came through,you put on the crotchless fishnet pantyhose.I have been waiting for it so long time,loved it.

Thank you very much for a fantastic evening with you being in a very,very good mood with first the naughty,sexy dancing in the guest-

room for more than 70 min.Wow again,you really,really know how to tease your audience,and then to finish this wonderful evening,with another

wonderful bate with your little friend Mr.Pink,loved that too.And another very hard and loudly orgasm to finish it off,loved that too.So I hope

we will see you wearing this outfit again soon,because you are so damn sexy in it.So thank for a very super great evening with you,ending in

the best way.Love you always my beautiful,beautiful Queen and a very big kiss to you.Now I´m happy.

She has granted many wishes this past couple of months, More dancing, Better use of batteries in vibrators, Stockings with suspenders, Playing practically naked on the balcony.

Growing her brazilian landing strip. Wonderful what she will give when she is happy...Superb !!

All we need now before Paul arrives is her to show us moist panties again from her making herself wet.

HAPPY DAYS !!!

• Upvote 6