Road to 8/24

ddhm

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And Leora is at the top currently of her exhibitionism obsession , she simply can’t stand not occupy the cameras , her obsession to expose herself is at the maximum level … Hardcore fans are having a great summer watching her 😈😈👏🏻👏🏻

That in a nutshell is all we need to know.  Leora needs to expose herself. We'll see new acts I think as she needs to get her fix.  Like with drugs the dosage increases with the more use.  Meaning she could get pretty adventurous as she seeks her high.  I'm all eyes waiting for her next effort to push boundaries.  How about a standing bate on the balcony?

Wish Malia had stayed.  Wish somehow Zena had remained.  It is what it is.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Das ist kurz gesagt alles, was wir wissen müssen. Leora muss sich entblößen. Wir werden neue Acts sehen, denke ich, da sie ihre Dosis bekommen muss. Wie bei Medikamenten steigt die Dosierung mit zunehmender Einnahme. Das heißt, sie könnte ziemlich abenteuerlustig werden, wenn sie ihr High sucht. Ich bin ganz gespannt auf ihren nächsten Versuch, Grenzen zu überschreiten. Wie wäre es mit einem Standing Bate auf dem Balkon?

Wünschte, Malia wäre geblieben. Wünschte irgendwie, Zena wäre geblieben. Es ist was es ist.

Ich war auch ein Fan von Malia, eben weil sie so anders war als die Mehrzahl der Mädchen  dort, sie wirkte ein wenig unbeholfen, verletzlich , ein wenig eigensinnig. Sie hat aber alles gegeben das ihr möglich war und sie war in ihren Gefühlen ehrlich und ungekünstelt. Leora war ihr großes Vorbild und  Malia hat oft die Situation gerettet wenn Leora mal wieder tage-und nächtelang abwesend war und hat auch ertragen daß Leora ohne Rücksicht auf Malia und die Abonnenten  oft mitten in der Aktion mit Malia das Bett für ein ellenlanges Telefongespräch verließ. Eine der Unsitten von Leora die ich ihr noch heute nicht vergessen kann.

Aber ich denke auch daß Malias  Abschied von Leora, der Wohnung und von RLC, auch wenn er letztendlich erzwungen war gerade zur rechten Zeit kam.  Er war vor allem zum Vorteil von Malia. Denn einige Kommentare des Forums  zu ihr wurden immer gemeiner und Leora konnte die Anwesenheit von Malia oft kaum noch ertragen. Ich glaube daß es irgendwann zum großen Knall gekommen wäre

• Haha 1

Cameras obsession flow at the maximum continues ,  very good 😆😆

66 / 400, 334 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 1 month and 4 days 

Tik Tok

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cameras obsession flow at the maximum continues ,  very good 😆😆

66 / 400, 334 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 1 month and 4 days 

Tik Tok

She threw a new position on the floor of the Guest room. Keep'um cuming, Leora.

Balcony standing.  You can do it.  Think of the risk getting caught.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

She threw a new position on the floor of the Guest room. Keep'um cuming, Leora.

Balcony standing.  You can do it.  Think of the risk getting caught.

I've  moved in across the road so ready and waiting or Masturbating 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

A relief to do her thing and satisfy herself the way she wishes without thinking her partner ..And it’s been a long time not doing it at prime time viewing . 

67 /  400, 333 more performances to go in the next 

2 years and 25 days 

Tik Tok

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

A relief to do her thing and satisfy herself the way she wishes without thinking her partner ..And it’s been a long time not doing it at prime time viewing . 

67 /  400, 333 more performances to go in the next 

2 years and 25 days 

Tik Tok

Legs apart pussy positioned (aimed) directly at the camera, teasing followed by a bate. Glad she used Mr. Black for some variety.

The $64,000 question.(that's 53,469.53 GBP for the Brits)  Will Mr. Black he handed to Paul for her bottom to be entered?  Can't wait to see the expression on Paul's face when she coaxes him to put it in 'back here'.  Priceless.  She's progressing and pushing her habitual boundaries which I applaud.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Legs apart pussy positioned (aimed) directly at the camera, teasing followed by a bate. Glad she used Mr. Black for some variety.

The $64,000 question.(that's 53,469.53 GBP for the Brits)  Will Mr. Black he handed to Paul for her bottom to be entered?  Can't wait to see the expression on Paul's face when she coaxes him to put it in 'back here'.  Priceless.  She's progressing and pushing her habitual boundaries which I applaud.

Don't know what channel your watching but the one I see she's in bed sleeping and Paul doing his usual playing late at night on his computerized toy.  :biggrin:

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know what channel your watching but the one I see she's in bed sleeping and Paul doing his usual playing late at night on his computerized toy.  :biggrin:

Her afternoon Paul@-the-gym bate around 1815 hrs.  ddhm commented on her getting off by herself and I commented on how it went down.  We're both just commenting.  She is indeed in bed as I type with that magnificent bottom sticking out from the sheets on cam 10.  Nice ass.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Her afternoon Paul@-the-gym bate around 1815 hrs.  ddhm commented on her getting off by herself and I commented on how it went down.  We're both just commenting.  She is indeed in bed as I type with that magnificent bottom sticking out from the sheets on cam 10.  Nice ass.

You were referring to something that happened earlier.  I thought it was at the very time of your post.  

Two days of non sex with her partner if I have noticed correctly  ..prime time performance , oh well , the job needs to continue …that was a good one though with  the nice traditional only fingers way , the electronic device by her side though takes a lot of the originality of the moment …oh well ..

68/ 400, 332 more performances to go in the next 

2 years and 22 days 

Tik Tok