Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Max, has Leora had sex with any men since Paul left? Just wondering

You should know that there is no one other than herself that would know something such as that Ash, particularly no one that occasionally participates in threads on this site since if she even had done so, it's probably not something she would mention out in the open that could get overheard by someone else.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Max, has Leora had sex with any men since Paul left? Just wondering

You'll need to address the Russian speakers on that.  She did tell Malia she was "going out to get screwed" on one occasion.  I only know what I read and two views are strongly expressed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You'll need to address the Russian speakers on that.  She did tell Malia she was "going out to get screwed" on one occasion.  I only know what I read and two views are strongly expressed.

I would say after almost 3 years of being in Prague, someone out there has slipped her the bone at some point in time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I would say after almost 3 years of being in Prague, someone out there has slipped her the bone at some point in time.

I'd say at least once or she was lying to Malia.  Right after that she tried to line up Malia with Denis and it did not go well.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

It was my understanding that two individuals who understand what gets mentioned in their native language quite well that have translated lots of comments or statements that were made, and who done so with high amounts of accuracy, both mentioned that neither of them ever heard her mention that. It was also my understanding that it was claimed that such a supposed comment was thought to have been made from what someone had supposedly read in a thread on this site. 

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It was my understanding that two individuals who understand what gets mentioned in their native language quite well that have translated lots of comments or statements that were made, and who done so with high amounts of accuracy, both mentioned that neither of them ever heard her mention that. It was also my understanding that it was claimed that such a supposed comment was thought to have been made from what someone had supposedly read in a thread on this site. 

Gotcha.  Just relating a posted comment. (I hope not)

• Confused 1