B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Amira

Good to see that RLC's management is still completely clueless when it comes to casting. What a poor choice.

Based on past stays, she'll go to bed early, do nothing at parties, go out frequently, occasionally masturbate and put on bad tease shows with someone (probably Loraine). Pretty much the opposite of what you want from someone in B4's big room with the jacuzzi.

And she's yet another girl who way overstayed her welcome last year and yet gets brought back once again.

Maybe she's had a personality transplant and will be a wonderful tenant this time, but it's hard for me to see any reason to resubscribe if whoever the idiot is doing the casting keeps bringing back the worst repeat tenants from the past. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

IMHO I think (unless Luna wanted it) that this is another last minute stupidity from RLC. I think they both fit better the opposite way.

Actually, I think B2 is a better place for Luna. Calmer, and fewer people, will make it easier to communicate. She might also have an excisting network in the city, friends, work, etc.

• Upvote 2