B6 - General Topic 2022 #9 (June)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Eva and Matvei left after 77 days in B6
Take care, safe trip, and all the best

77 days, plus the time visiting Rome, plus the time getting to Rome. probably comes close to a 90 day visa.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pity 😥..What  great couple , how wonderful enjoying Eva once again .. Let’s hope that they move them in another place .. Such couples are needed for the COV project … 

I agree ddhm. It's not a good day for RLC. I'm going to miss Eva but at least were able to enjoy her again after a few lost years. She is one very sensual and erotic free spirit and she did not disappoint in her second appearance. Well, at least we have Martina and a couple of the new women to maybe walk in Eva's shoes.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Butt hurt...fragile, snowflakes complained about him.

Sad that we have some many CC members that aren't mature for a website that supposedly is caterer to adults, so now if you don't like what a member post you can cancel him & have him banned, actually I'm more disappointed with the mods for permitting this, instead of telling the members to put on their B I G boy pants 👖 and to be a man cause in the real world 🌎 it's going to be more vicious than this website 😉 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Sad that we have some many CC members that aren't mature for a website that supposedly is caterer to adults, so now if you don't like what a member post you can cancel him & have him banned, actually I'm more disappointed with the mods for permitting this, instead of telling the members to put on their B I G boy pants 👖 and to be a man cause in the real world 🌎 it's going to be more vicious than this website 😉 

there are rules on this forum, when you come on it then it means that you accept them
If we break them, there are consequences.
The funny thing is that most people have only just realized that Harley has been banned from the forum today even though it's been since several weeks now, so that shows how you like him 🤣

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

there are rules on this forum, when you come on it then it means that you accept them
If we break them, there are consequences.
The funny thing is that most people have only just realized that Harley has been banned from the forum today even though it's been since several weeks now, so that shows how you like him 🤣

Moos54 you know that I rarely post on this thread, I'm the one the post pussy, ass, & tits pictures. health, guns, cars, politics thread, so I don't track the CC members so unless I see a pist saying a member was banned I'm not in the know 😉 

• Like 1