B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Oka and Karen prepare the packing- suitcases out

We can only hope that the two really move out. The two seem sympathetic and are really good looking, but mentally really not really involved in the project. Unfortunately, another miscast by RLC.

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Have you had your eyes checked lately, at best they are very average

No problem for me, let's agree that they are just average looking.  🙃

My point is that ultimately they are just do nothing girls. Two girls in a room, in RLC are often as bad as an empty room. Karen and Oks are just another example of many.

What I found positive, where you accuse me of always only talking badly about RLC, is that the two were a bit younger. I think RLC urgently needs more young people. The best group of apartments RLC used to have were all the music students in Russia. There were a lot of fun parties (real ones not these GOV show events).

• Like 1

I'm speaking for myself here, but I am willing to bet that some may agree (maybe not on the focus, but on the topic itself). Karen is intriguing. Not because she has done a lot in front of the camera, but because of what she has NOT done. She's humped blankets (under the covers), she's played with 'it' a bit (at an awkward angle), and she's shown clear sexual tension. As a true voyeur, the suspense she brings... the desire to see more... that is what keeps me coming back. She doesn't want us to see her. She doesn't want us to watch her masturbate. That's what makes it hot. She knows there are cameras, so she tries to hide it. I'm sorry (no, actually, I'm not), but that's what draws me. She's fucking perfect for this from a business perspective. Keep the viewers drawn in, give them what they want... but don't actually give them anything. Fucking brilliant. 20 Karens giving you small glimpses at something you want to see but they don't want to show would make RLC skyrocket into voyeur heaven. That said, y'all know I think Karen is hot (see fan page).

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

for early risers like me even on sundays, strangely Thor and Holly are fucking

Thor have big problems with his potency, but he is really good at giving Holly the finger! 

So she doesn't have to find her dildo and can instead use The no ball mascine, Thor