Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #14

Pete1960

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Does anyone else feel like me, that it's now got a little creepy? Every day, post after post of negativity. Coupled with numerous false claims to back up some kind of vendetta it seems, i've never seen a user watch someone's every move, every incident but intended to use against Paul. It never stops. Yet there is no validity in the majority, which only amplifies this whole weird scenario. 

This is why some of us have dropped out of chat due to this behaviour, which i have to say, now feels quite uncomfortable. It's not a good look for the forum when it's being deliberately left quiet for reasons like this.

I see that, too.  I have made positive and negative comments off what I see (usually about concern for their future) but I will admit I've never seen Leora so happy and never seen Paul so interactive with Leora as since he showed up (finally) in Prague.

Leora and Paul have dialed in their two lives according to what they want out of life. At times it's a bit dull ala 'real life' but the sex this afternoon was really good and enjoyable for them and for us to watch.  Like ddhm I wish they had company but they don't and it's their lives. As long as sex like this afternoon happens I'm happy to pay the $44.95 a month.

I miss Malia and where it had been heading but it turned out better for Malia in the long run. Love to see some sexy outfits, nets, sexy maid, fox tail and maybe Paul nail her in the rear end but all is well for them and us when you look at the big picture. I'm enjoying the sparkle in they eyes.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If he actually ever existed, that is. 

Ehh ? Haven’t you been the one for months and months and months expressing your disappointment and calling him names ? Haven’t you been the one who christened him LB ( Leora’s Boyfriend ) ? Haven’t you been the one saying again and again and again that this man is making so much bad to Leora’s life that she should leave him ? That she made her go mad , hysterical , shout , lose it and throw her phone with anger ? 

Haven’t LB repeatedly mentioned here with his name and sometimes Leora showing us him on cameras on her mobile ? Or she was receiving flowers from her female friends ? Or was she for a whole summer disappearing twice per week when her friend Malia was there to a person that never existed ? 

Isn’t you the one when it was said here that both had relationships with other people and you gave the answer “ so what ? Does this mean anything so they can be together again ? ( this is what you meant at least with your post which quite impressed me ) … 

And now suddenly you say that this person never existed 😂😂 Like the flashing tits of Leora and being completely naked in august 2021 to a person that can’t visit her anymore because big love Paul is in the house now and he doesn’t like him .. oh well , how was that , “ if he ever existed that is “ . 

Hear ye hear ye , Leora had never anyone in Prague 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1