Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

For the Final Curtain...like the song: My Way....😊

By the way, I have to admit that Karol and Kos (the close ones to Martina and Alfredo) bring a new wind to RLC.  It's like they are intended to replace Martina and Alfredo...
I like their dynamic.🙃
Unless Martina 'gives' us another twist as she knows how...😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

these two are just screwing with us. everything is under the cloak of darkness or hidden. OK so they want a normal life I get it, then get out and let another that wants to hang out take your place. I too like what Karol and Kos bring to the programing. Martina could learn a lot from her. like Martina but this chit's got to stop. Just my opinion.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Final Curtain call is getting near.   :biggrin:

Hello, 
Why are you saying the final curtain is near? Your comments may be too dramatic. Are you saying Alberto is leaving, Martina is telling Alberto to "get out" or both are leaving RLC. 

I would be more than happy for them if they left RLC but only if they can afford it and live a much better life than they do now; especially as Martina attends school. The atmosphere is most likely due to a normal couple disagreement. It should cool off by the next day. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Well, basically all better it seems. 🤪

They are already back to normal....

They already had sex....

They fight less than me and my wife🤪

No door slamming, no screaming... we are far from Kitty and Smith 🤣  Jest a normal disagreement for me🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, yelt said:

Hello, 
Why are you saying the final curtain is near? Your comments may be too dramatic. Are you saying Alberto is leaving, Martina is telling Alberto to "get out" or both are leaving RLC. 

I would be more than happy for them if they left RLC but only if they can afford it and live a much better life than they do now; especially as Martina attends school. The atmosphere is most likely due to a normal couple disagreement. It should cool off by the next day. 

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. When I say final curtain call I mean they'll depart RLC.  After that no one will ever know what happens after that.

And RLC is going to do like the old TV series ? : repeats...let's imagine the scenes with Nelly or the first "staging" at the beginning more > 10 years with Alberto. Wow, like in the good old days, young, sex, drugs and rock and roll ...🤣

Funny ! Sweet dream ! 😋

P.S. Weekend night is coming....so you know what that means...time to do something other than RLC for the whole weekend and come back on Monday and read the copy/paste of past weekends Yes! 😘

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. When I say final curtain call I mean they'll depart RLC.  After that no one will ever know what happens after that.

Yes, I concur. We are all of us entitled to an opinion.  And I would agree that no one and perhaps those that are linguist may not understand what happened. Is it also your assessment for the reason of the key transfer from Alberto to Martina, mentioned earlier on the forum.  A quiet departure! 

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Yes, I concur. We are all of us entitled to an opinion.  And I would agree that no one and perhaps those that are linguist may not understand what happened. Is it also your assessment for the reason of the key transfer from Alberto to Martina, mentioned earlier on the forum.  A quiet departure! 

There are so many reasons for the key transfer.  Rather than a signal that their relationship is ending, I take it as a signal of trust between Martina and Alberto.  Perhaps this is a locker that they store their bikes and skates and other larger objects and Martina needs to access it and Alberto has given her the key.  I do not know for sure but just a suggestion.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Keys.... Moosecini called my attention to a set of new keys. What they are for .... don't know. My curiosity got peeked when I saw the large ring of keys on the hall table.  What in the world could they be for? A house key, maybe an apartment building entrance key, a bike chain key for Alberto, after that, what is with all the keys?