Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

0400 . . Intrigued that Martina is not home yet on a weekday night.  I know she has night classes and comes home late but, this seems unusual. 

Wherever she went she took the dog with her. 

7 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Martina's zus had een baby, dus Martina ging voor een paar dagen terug naar haar geboorteland. Ze is niet bij Nelly en ze is niet aan het feest.  

Ze zag er niet happy uit ondanks dat ze tante is geworden.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Everyone still hungover.  Not a comment since Monday in this topic.

No need to post only that something is posted if nothing happens which is important to discuss. 😉

3 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ze zag er niet happy uit ondanks dat ze tante is geworden.

The reason for this doesn't have to be the fact that she became an aunt again. But I hope that everything is fine with the baby and the mother.🤞

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Martina's sister had a baby so Martina went back to her hometown for a few days.

I see her on REPLAY on Jan 4 at 09:48 AM on Cam 4.  She's in the bath off the hall.   Today Jan 5 at 21:18 she appears to arrive home on Cam 5 Hall.

This is an absence of 36 hours.  Not "a few days".  I'm sure you are correct that Martina visited her sister and the new baby.  I have no reason to doubt you.  You are probably wired in tight with EMNV and OMEDO and you know everything there is to know about this couple and it excites you to have this power over us.  

I actually think Martina and Alberto are doing well and as I have stated before you are probably right that there is nothing to see here.   I have always acknowledged that you likely more right than wrong.  She loves to party away from Alberto but it seems to work for them.  She seems resigned to stick with Alberto even though it's not always been happy happy between them.  I was excited about the foursome this past weekend but it was really not that exciting ... along the lines of Anthony/Carlos and others in B5.

Yet it remains annoying to me that even when people here yank your chain (e.g. "she must be with Nelly") you are obsessed with defending this couple in a knee-jerk fashion as if they are your sister and brother-in-law.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I see her on REPLAY on Jan 4 at 09:48 AM on Cam 4.  She's in the bath off the hall.   Today Jan 5 at 21:18 she appears to arrive home on Cam 5 Hall.

This is an absence of 36 hours.  Not "a few days".  I'm sure you are correct that Martina visited her sister and the new baby.  I have no reason to doubt you.  You are probably wired in tight with EMNV and OMEDO and you know everything there is to know about this couple and it excites you to have this power over us.  

I actually think Martina and Alberto are doing well and as I have stated before you are probably right that there is nothing to see here.   I have always acknowledged that you likely more right than wrong.  She loves to party away from Alberto but it seems to work for them.  She seems resigned to stick with Alberto even though it's not always been happy happy between them.  I was excited about the foursome this past weekend but it was really not that exciting ... along the lines of Anthony/Carlos and others in B5.

Yet it remains annoying to me that even when people here yank your chain (e.g. "she must be with Nelly") you are obsessed with defending this couple in a knee-jerk fashion as if they are your sister and brother-in-law.

It's not difficult to say its not Nelly when you can plainly see her in B7.  I am not a genius, I am just observant.  You and others have never enjoyed my comments so I make fewer comments.  I hope you and GF2 have a great year.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Wat is de reden dan?

Only thing I know it that she has had a longer phonecall with one of her friends which was not so nice. So I think that might be one reason for not being so happy.

• Thanks 1

Hace 11 horas, JenniferMom dijo:

Esta es una ausencia de 36 horas. No "unos días". Estoy seguro de que tienes razón en que Martina visitó a su hermana y al nuevo bebé. No tengo por qué dudar de ti. Probablemente estés conectado estrechamente con EMNV y OMEDO y sabes todo lo que hay que saber sobre esta pareja y te emociona tener este poder sobre nosotros. 

No Way GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Het enige wat ik weet is dat ze een langer telefoongesprek heeft gehad met een van haar vriendinnen wat niet zo leuk was. Dus ik denk dat dat een reden zou kunnen zijn om niet zo gelukkig te zijn.

Ja, ik heb dat gezien het is daarom dat ik zei dat ze er niet gelukkig uit zag.