Valerya and Dio (2023) #1

18 hours ago, moos54 said:

I especially think that they both have a real job that keeps them busy all day

Whatever it is seems to keep them busy all day and most of the night and weekends.  They also seem too "busy" to eat or shower.  She seems to keep her back to the cameras as much as she can on the rare moments they spend in the apartment.  I don't spend much time in this apt. but I do go into replay periodically just to see how much "motion" is picked up. It seems they just come there at bedtime and often sleep in their clothes.

The much vaunted "big update" is largely a bust and smacks of desperation.

• Upvote 3

I've been watching for a month and I don't understand how this system works... This couple is completely out of step with the purpose of our system. I think we need a quick decision from the production team. We want to stop seeing this couple not doing the least amount of effort

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/7/2023 at 4:47 AM, hampelo said:

Whatever it is seems to keep them busy all day and most of the night and weekends.  They also seem too "busy" to eat or shower.  She seems to keep her back to the cameras as much as she can on the rare moments they spend in the apartment.  I don't spend much time in this apt. but I do go into replay periodically just to see how much "motion" is picked up. It seems they just come there at bedtime and often sleep in their clothes.

The much vaunted "big update" is largely a bust and smacks of desperation.

Yes, only a&p are a small gain. The two other new couples are a total disaster. 

Valerya is not made for this kind of life and has never been comfortable with the presence of cameras, moreover it could already be seen when they visited Gyana and Dantez
If RLC had not put this apartment online only a few days after the departure of the others and the fact of making the big update buz, I sincerely think that RLC would have realized that they were not made for the project and would never have posted them online
They had already done this with the couple who were present in Carla and Yanai's old apartment, we had seen visible miniatures of the apartment without it being online
Finally after a while we had Luna and Zac

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1