B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

5 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

... And they didn't give him back his money, I presume?

No they dragged and pushed him out, he was very upset which I can understand why, not telling him about all the online cameras. Ripping him off, all he got was to give her a neck massage while she was topless. But the trigger was the cameras, like he said I didnt agree to this. Right now they are sharing the money they got.

• Thanks 1

il y a 1 minute, Fagen a dit :

No they dragged and pushed him out, he was very upset which I can understand why, not relling him about all the online cameras. Ripping him off, all he got was to give her a neck massage while she was topless. But the trigger was the cameras, like he said I didnt agree to this.

I saw the last part of this, but had few context. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Tonight was like this but next time it might not be so "good". It could happen the guy who doesn't limit himself to just threatening to report to police, who wants to understand...

The girls should really think twice about bringing guys over without telling them about the cameras.

I want to comment on the incident that just happened in B1 between Mariam, Severina and the guy:

1) I know that many Russian girls who participated on RLC are gold diggers and their ultimate professor is Serafima but I didn't know until today that some girls from Ukraine are gold diggers too.

2) The two girls probably went to a night club and hunted for the tonight's guy and the other night's guy. Both of them seem to me that they are from North America based on the way they speak English.

3) The part that I found really nasty that Mariam talked to the security guy of the apartment complex on the intercom and told him in English that the guy came to our apartment and he doesn't want to leave and he wants to have sex with me (she used the F word lol).

4) The guy seems a real decent gentleman. If I was in his situation, I would grab my money even using some force to get my money back from these two girls.

I won't blame the guy if he calls the police and the history will repeat itself as it happened with Gina and Bruno in B6.