Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

4 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

There you go with your fantasies again, Irma is just visiting Masha, she is NOT back.

LOL, well I get excited when Irma is around. You know how it is. Brings back old memories. And there are a few others I would like to see.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

LOL, well I get excited when Irma is around. You know how it is. Brings back old mammeries. And there are a few others I would like to see.

Sorry Jugg...I made a very small alteration...😏

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL, well I get excited when Irma is around. You know how it is. Brings back old memories. And there are a few others I would like to see.

She looks better now (more fit) than back then where I always thought she was to chubby and not really that attractive.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

It is nice to see Irma again after about 2 years of absence.

Her appearance proved that the information that people on here said about her is incorrect that she overstayed her visa in 2020 and she was banned for 5 years !!!

The question that I have is: why Irma is visiting Masha ?? given that Masha & Irma have never been friends and I think they have never met before either.  For sure, Irma and Babi are good friends since they lived together at B1 for about 5 months in 2020.  

Can that be a testing of the waters of how the viewers react to her showing up on RLC cams after 2 years ? 🤔 If she receives positive reaction from the viewers, she will get the OK from RLC to go on a 2 hour flight to Barcelona and occupy the vacant penthouse at B4 ?? 🤔 

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Her appearance proved that the information that people on here said about her is incorrect that she overstayed her visa in 2020 and she was banned for 5 years !!!

Well Masha lives in Italy. Not spain 😉 

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

none of the information you get here is correct, people just chatter away

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Well Masha lives in Italy. Not spain 😉 

I am not sure if you are joking in your post or not.  However, I know that Masha lives in Rome.

Based on what was said on here in the past,  Irma's EU visa was revoked and she was banned to enter the EU for five years. The EU includes Italy and Spain and another 27 countries.  

Consequences of Overstaying in the Schengen Zone

Despite that there is not a common policy for all Schengen Member States on the overstaying penalties, each of the states applies different types of penalties.

Therefore, the consequences of overstaying in the Schengen territory, whether your visa or the permitted 90 days for nationals of the countries under the visa-waiver program, depend a lot on the number of days you have overstayed and the country you get caught in. Germany is known to have the strictest immigration laws in the EU in this direction, while Greece is known for applying very high fines to those caught overstaying.

In general, all of the member states apply one of the following types of penalties for overstaying a Schengen visa or a permitted stay.

Deportation

When you get caught staying illegally in Europe, you will totally be deported to your home country. The deportation procedures depend on your case and the country where you are caught. You may be deported immediately, within just a few hours or after a few days. On the other hand, if you get caught engaging in paid activity while overstaying your visa, or engaging in illegal activities, you will most possibly be taken into custody where you will wait for your trial. If you are found guilty then you will be held in prison or fined a high amount of money. Upon completing the punishment, you will then be deported to your home country and banned from entering Schengen for a specific amount of time.

Deportation is always followed by another consequence. Usually, you will know about it before being deported since you will receive the decision on your case. If you have just overstayed a few days, and you are lucky to be caught in one of the countries that go easy on overstayers, you may leave without another penalty.