B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

il y a 1 minute, kris66 a dit :

A real man respect the first no. 

He did. "Trying" is not crossing a boundary as long as she plays along a bit, which she did. She stayed all smiles throughout. He stopped where she wanted him to stop, just not before 😉. Not that this will stop his haters from complaining, but I saw nothing to accuse him of, or kick him out for.

Now they're just sleeping next to one another peacefully. They might very well have sex off cam later (good for them, less so for us, but it's obviously a boundary for her). Happy now? (probably not...) 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I also watched his face when she put on her sleeping "glasses" and he got increasing aggressive in his eyes when he continued to touch her. That to me is a warning sign. I don't understand why she did not tell him to go somewhere else to sleep. But she might is a bit too naive and nice.

My god you sound clueless. She was laughing and kissing him back, let him suck on her tits and play with her pussy, all while being naked in bed with him while he was naked, then after a break went back topless and continued to fool around with him, at no point did he ever cross any boundaries with her, and you still want to find some way to shit on him? And then you wonder why most of this forum makes fun of you for being jealous...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

He did. "Trying" is not crossing a boundary as long as she plays along a bit, which she did. She stayed all smiles throughout. He stopped where she wanted him to stop, just not before 😉. Not that this will stop his haters from complaining, but I saw nothing to accuse him of, or kick him out for.

People who don't understand this have no real experience with women.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minuti fa, Xarvaz ha detto:

lo fa ora mentre lei dorme ma i suoi fan lo difenderanno ancora

A me sembra lo stesso comportamento di Lacrim, non vedo differenze, e' un continuo toccarla, ah si… la differenza e' che uno ha il cazzo grande come piace ad alcuni qui del forum, e l'altro e' una merda perche' ha il cazzo piccolo😏almeno Lacrim non prende la mano delle ragazze per mettersela sul cazzo.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 26 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

he does it now while she sleeps but his fans will defend him again

Of course it couldn't be long before the hater mob started preparing torches & pitchforks no matter what.

Anyway, she wasn't drunk, is awake and smiling. But to hell with what she thinks for the envious incel lynch mob, right?

Remember guys: he's not actually buggering any of you, so you have jack shit to say about what he can do. 

The only arbiter of that is Shantal herself, and she's perfectly fine (I still doubt we'll see sex on cam though, but if we do, it will be because she's OK with it). 

• Upvote 1