Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

8 minutes ago, darkman said:

Everyone knows that the main excuse when one has a lover is, we don't sleep together, we haven't fucked in a while, I'm with him/her for the children, for the dog, for the money, for, for, for, for. We all know that those excuses are a lie to be watering two gardens. 

Everything that is not a divorce is a lie. 

Even a separation is not worth it.

At the moment Martina and Alberto are together, that is the reality.

So what is your point?  I do not understand your point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deepdave said:

Martina is trying to study Buddism and meditation.  That is not Mumbo jumbo if it makes her feel good.

You said the magic two letters .. IF … personal experience and opinion , if you want to discover all those religions , ways of life , cultures , call it as you want , YOU NEED TO VISIT THE PLACE . If you want to experience what Yoga really is , you need to spend a month in India next to experts . Hinduism , the same .. Buddhism , the same . That’s what I believe and that’s what life has learned me . All the rest , I embrace for the trials but they are far from reality .. simply because aren’t studied in the place of origin . 

1 hour ago, backrat said:

thank you, I did see them together the other week there in Nelly's bed. she's a cutie.

Alexandra and Lucien succeeded Nelly and Bogdan in living in B-5.  After they left B-5, they returned to Ukraine.  Supposedly, they were living in an area of eastern Ukraine that was invaded early, and there were concerns for their welfare.  I believe the area remains under Russian occupation.

IIRC, several months after the invasion, they appeared at B-7, with the few belongings they were able to take with them.  After several weeks in B-7, they found residence and employment in Barcelona.  Whether they are ethnic Russians who lived in Ukraine, or 'native' Ukrainians is unknown.  Alex's passport was a Ukrainian passport.

They may be B&N's closest RLC friends in Barcelona.  Alexandra is bisexual.  On cam, she and Lucien have had girls in their bed, most notably a blonde girl named Kim, who IIRC, lived in B-4.  The only thing that Kim and Lucien did not do on cam was fuck. 

There is speculation that Alex, Lucien, and Kim would party with B&N in B&N's off-cam apartment.  This was B&N's apartment after leaving B-5 and before moving to B-4.

Some posters on CC, including myself, had thought Alex and Lucien would again participate as a couple on RLC, but that does not seem to be happening.  The conclusion that I draw is that one, or both, has a relatively well-paying job and they don't need RLC income and a rent-free apartment. 

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dijiste las dos letras mágicas.. SI… experiencia y opinión personal, si quieres descubrir todas esas religiones, formas de vida, culturas, llámalo como quieras, NECESITAS VISITAR EL LUGAR. Si quieres experimentar lo que realmente es el Yoga, necesitas pasar un mes en la India junto a expertos. Hinduismo, lo mismo... Budismo, lo mismo. Eso es lo que creo y eso es lo que la vida me ha aprendido. Todo lo demás, lo abrazo por las pruebas pero están lejos de la realidad... simplemente porque no se estudian en el lugar de origen. 

este tipo de personas suelen copiar los gustos de la persona con quien estan o a quien quiera conquistar , si gf4 le gusta el budismo , martina es cum laude en budismo , si le gustara la cocina , martina seria estrella michelin , si le gustara el parapente , martina seria icaro , son aprendices de todo y maestros de nada , pero saben muy bien como parecer maestros en todo . solo parecer , no ser .

6 hours ago, tle said:

Valid evidence? They're living together....

Yes EXACTLY! What is it you did not undersatnd from my previous post? Again for the slow ones 😉 People here are claming they are no longer in a relationship with each other and write a lot of "I think"....  Again where is the hard evidence that they have broken up with each other?

• Upvote 1