B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Wolf will try on Neytiri as much as he can... Anyway he has a plan "B" in B7 with Margo ! 

I guess now Margo is his plan A, Uly is plan B and another isn't available he has Ney. That's why he brought her in. 

I don't understand all this need you have to classify Daytona. What problems do those who define him/her as disgusting have?
In RLC there have been several disgusting events in the past (also recently) and all in all they have not caused the same outcry as the simple presence of this new tenant.
If you are here you cannot deny that you are voyeuristic.. and as such you are curious to watch.. and even if you don't admit it you will watch Daytona out of curiosity to see what she will do.. 

I think she will definitely do something.. even if she is currently more of a do-nothing

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

I read that Daytona has created a lot of uproar, there is always an old rule, if you don't like it don't watch, it's simple, don't renew your subscription and RLC will draw its own conclusions, it's the only weapon we have

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Lali mit Karma in Karmas Zimmer und macht Tarotkarten.

Karma ist also abergläubisch, genau wie Nadia.

eigentlich damals mit sehr wenig Kontrolle über ihr Leben.

Ich glaube aber daß Karma im eigentlichen Sinne nicht abergläubig ist. Ich denke daß Karma sehr intensiv, beinahe verzweifelt, nach Menschen sucht an die sie ihr Herz hängen kann und die ihr Halt und Sinn in ihrem Leben geben können. Die Antwort könte auch in den Karten zu finden sein , dachte sie. In Sara hat sie am Anfang einen dieser Menschen gesehen. Aber nun, wie wir alle sehen können, kann oder will Sara diese Rolle nicht erfüllen. Sie wirft Karma immer wieder ein Häppchen Zärtlichkeit zu um dann sofort wieder abzublocken und ihr eigenes Ding ohne Karma zu machen, Die Ankunft von Daytona hat meines Erachtens diese Haltung bei Sara noch verstärkt. Die beiden Mädchen machen doch kaum noch etwas am Tage miteinander. Und die Nächte und Saras Bett sind jetzt von Daytona besetzt. Mir tut Karma in der Seele leid. Ich würde mir sehr wünschen wenn ich mit dieser Interpretation der momentanen Situation im Dreieck Sara-Karma- Daytona nicht recht hätte.

• Like 1

I don't like the role of giving information where it should already exist...but I cannot resist when the need for information seems important. The condition is called Intersex. The other term is no longer used in professional discourse. The condition is different than what is called transexual. It is a condition created before birth and thereby renders people who want to blame the individual obviously ignorant. This condition is not the result of someone taking steroids or hormones, and, it is not the result of any surgeries, for which an entirely different category and nomenclature has been created.

• Thanks 1

The ignorance displayed is based upon the erroneous assumption that someone is different and that their situation requires special scrutiny. The true fact is that everyone is different! Diversity is the pattern of the universe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

ChatGPT must be having trouble creating a bio for Daytona.

ddhm suggested up-thread that Daytona was a friend of Sara's,   I don't think so.  Sara had a visa issue under Schengen rules (she was already in the penthouse for 90 days before the arrival of Daytona) so why would she being a supposed friend into the project under such circumstances.  (Apparently Sara's visa issue is now resolved, with her having a civil partner.)

As for Daytona, I have no idea how he will participate in the project.  Perhaps, he is a short-term participant and will soon move on to another venue.

The link below is to the party last weekend that Karma attended.  (Likely that Wolf, Margo, and Neytiri attended this party as well.  They were dressed for it.  See the dress code. in the link.

https://feverup.com/m/143307/en

I am beginning to wonder if Lacrim is somehow associated with this party scene.  The guys who he brings back to the villa..... and his clothes.

The New Years Eve party.  Tickets are available.

RA.CO

Last minute surprise! Many of you were asking us for one last date this year and it couldn't be other than the end of the year. Put on your...

Instagram has images from last weekend's party, and other parties.

https://www.instagram.com/kinyxxbcn/?hl=en

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

As predicted , this anticipation and controversy for Daytona will affect both the tenants and the CamCaps forum members here .

I have nothing with Daytona , actually I admire her , as I said , for something that nobody could think of doing , I believe most of the people of her state would easily surrender to prostitution or let’s say wouldn’t be able to handle the pressure of being different , we see it I think a lot with people who try to stand in society and luckily nowadays , there are more rights for them and being different should be faced with respect , just for one simple reason , THESE PEOPLE are HUMANS like any of us , we don’t differ in anything . 

BUT .. it is clear that this RLC decision has caused a change attitude . I think it is safe to say that the atmosphere isn’t as before , it is like all can sense that something weird goes on , I think also the tenants who don’t know Daytona have no idea how to approach her and behave , she’s also a bit distant , personally I find it totally fair what’s going on , I don’t believe coliving and sharing with  a “ different “ person is that easy . Now , I don’t know who took this  decision , they had achieved almost perfecțion apart from Lacrim that he was more of a goofy attitude than feeling strange with Daytona and Nelly and Bogdan who are just out of place there . 

The fact that Daytona hasn’t even unpacked shows that it is all not the same and I don’t know how it will be affecting more . Last weekend all tenants were together , even The Child before he abandoned  and if it wasn’t for Neytiri , many things would have happened as we saw with the conclusion of Margo and Wolf going in B7 and Cecilia masturbating completely horny .

I don’t know how similar “ shows “ will be happening , it won’t be nice also seeing Daytona isolated , we saw a couple  of days ago how strange it was all when Karma and Sara were getting hornier . It is also very strange for myself to watch as even the curiosity isn’t a factor seeing how much affects the rest of the people I wish to watch. 

RLC with a decision seems to have ruined all that - luckily or not - managed to achieve in the villas .. it is like having it all and you want to challenge yourself for more and you lose even the ones you had .. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1