B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

Octavia at least put a bit of it for the viewers, she said herself as much a while back. Something along "I want to do it here, in front of the cams". Yet, I do agree that it's probably not her first motive. The show she has put was probably more for him. By her demeanor and what she says, she seems so willing to please and be appreciated by her partner that she seems overwhelmed by this.

And regarding her emotions, she could not show less if she wanted too. I strongly believe that her emotions sometimes takes her over, and she can't surpass them, almost like any rational thought get drowned by the tide of those emotions. 

That, and the fact that she doesn't seem to let the relationships follow their pace. It's almost like she wants the "new guy" to be in love of her and invested in the relationship in a couple of days. 

And Carlos, well... age, cams, personality, Octavia, I agree that there might be a thousand things that could influence him one way or another. Whatever that was, what it showed was certainly not very inspiring. When Octavia hangs with the Greek guy, it's sweet, light and fun. 

It is clear to me that she wanted to live her love life in front of the cameras, she announced this. If I understood correctly, it was a kind of experiment for her. She wanted to know whether her sexual desire could develop in front of the cameras. She wasn't sure if this would work. And I think that it wasn't the situation with spectators that caused Octavia problems. Problems arose from the unloving behavior of her lover, who barely touched her on the first day and only wanted to reach his own orgasm. Octavia's behavior was submissive, she wanted to please him at all costs. This will also have led to an unfortunate development of the situation. Today she discussed the situation with her coach in a telephone conversation, I assume, and explained that she wanted to end the visit on Saturday because she needed some rest. She probably didn't manage to do this around him.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

It is clear to me that she wanted to live her love life in front of the cameras, she announced this. If I understood correctly, it was a kind of experiment for her. She wanted to know whether her sexual desire could develop in front of the cameras. She wasn't sure if this would work. And I think that it wasn't the situation with spectators that caused Octavia problems. Problems arose from the unloving behavior of her lover, who barely touched her on the first day and only wanted to reach his own orgasm. Octavia's behavior was submissive, she wanted to please him at all costs. This will also have led to an unfortunate development of the situation. Today she discussed the situation with her coach in a telephone conversation, I assume, and explained that she wanted to end the visit on Saturday because she needed some rest. She probably didn't manage to do this around him.

That's what I also understood from that call yes. I also agree with you on the rest

On 3/16/2024 at 5:24 AM, Jonno said:

Maybe an age thing lol. Slang in most of UK calling someone a doll is a good thing. 

doll laughing GIF

Hey Jonno, no idea why I put a sad emotion here, I agree with you!

• Thanks 1

That was quite a nice, straightforward and honest conversation Octavia had with herself earlier. 😁 I was quite surprised when she shared her true feelings and revealed that she was brave enough to share them with Carlos as well. She actually seems to have a realistic understanding about what is going on and confirmed how much she truly enjoyed everything that transpired and then added an important reminder that there is a lot more going on in this relationship than what was seen on camera. I am happy that perhaps there is something nice brewing here and that if things continue to work out it appears she intends to be more careful with what she does to her body, which is a good thing. Hopefully she can do this since intention and reality are two different things. I think she can.

I love when she gets into stream of consciousness mode. It was really fun to see all her reactions when Carlos responded to her. Her feelings flowed forth once again which is great. It is her nature. She lives in a sensitive body with her heart on her sleeve. (And on that expressive face). While she admits to not always liking the barrage of feelings that happen it is really important to let them flow and have life, to the extent your surroundings permit. It is unhealthy to try and repress feelings. It can lead to physical blocks and contractions in the body and the repressed feeling always tries to come back even stronger as it needs to be allowed to arise to be released. Best to simply let feelings arise naturally, feel them and then let them pass right on through as they eventually leave on their own. It is kind of like when a big wave hits you in the ocean. It tosses you around for a bit, might scare you at first and then it is gone and you are fine and you realize it was kind of fun. I mean how cool is it to feel goosebumps run through your body? Why would you want to stop that? (Unless you're in love and it happens constantly…😁)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, OneBeing said:

That was quite a nice, straightforward and honest conversation Octavia had with herself earlier. 😁 I was quite surprised when she shared her true feelings and revealed that she was brave enough to share them with Carlos as well. She actually seems to have a realistic understanding about what is going on and confirmed how much she truly enjoyed everything that transpired and then added an important reminder that there is a lot more going on in this relationship than what was seen on camera. I am happy that perhaps there is something nice brewing here and that if things continue to work out it appears she intends to be more careful with what she does to her body, which is a good thing. Hopefully she can do this since intention and reality are two different things. I think she can.

I love when she gets into stream of consciousness mode. It was really fun to see all her reactions when Carlos responded to her. Her feelings flowed forth once again which is great. It is her nature. She lives in a sensitive body with her heart on her sleeve. (And on that expressive face). While she admits to not always liking the barrage of feelings that happen it is really important to let them flow and have life, to the extent your surroundings permit. It is unhealthy to try and repress feelings. It can lead to physical blocks and contractions in the body and the repressed feeling always tries to come back even stronger as it needs to be allowed to arise to be released. Best to simply let feelings arise naturally, feel them and then let them pass right on through as they eventually leave on their own. It is kind of like when a big wave hits you in the ocean. It tosses you around for a bit, might scare you at first and then it is gone and you are fine and you realize it was kind of fun. I mean how cool is it to feel goosebumps run through your body? Why would you want to stop that? (Unless you're in love and it happens constantly…😁)

Great Post !!!

Thank you Octavia for sharing your thoughts with us again. We now know that we have to look at the actions that happened differently. We now know that we can worry about your physical health, but that your emotional situation confuses you, but that you don't suffer, but also demand rough sex and your submissiveness. I hope for you that sexual relationships can continue to develop. However, you seem to really enjoy your linguistic exchange, and that's very nice. I hope for good developments with you.

4 hours ago, OneBeing said:

I agree. A very nice post. I agree with your thought.

6 hours ago, OneBeing said:

Could you be so kind to elaborate a bit more on what she said ? I missed that part and I don't have replay (mostly the first part of your post)

8 hours ago, itohkata said:

Could you be so kind to elaborate a bit more on what she said ? I missed that part and I don't have replay (mostly the first part of your post)

She revealed that she fell in love with Carlos even before he arrived and was very disappointed that she could not speak that truth to him directly while he was visiting. (She almost did once during sex when she said “I love…this”). So she decided to share her true feelings with him by writing to him.  At the beginning of her conversation she was still waiting for a reply which then came while she was still talking. She was very excited as the reply was an affirmation that Carlos liked her very much and looked forward to getting to know her better which she felt was the best and most realistic reply she could have gotten. There continued to be a bit of back and forth between them that clearly seemed to reinforce the positive feelings they have for one another. Very nice to see.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, OneBeing said:

She revealed that she fell in love with Carlos even before he arrived and was very disappointed that she could not speak that truth to him directly while he was visiting. (She almost did once during sex when she said “I love…this”). So she decided to share her true feelings with him by writing to him.  At the beginning of her conversation she was still waiting for a reply which then came while she was still talking. She was very excited as the reply was an affirmation that Carlos liked her very much and looked forward to getting to know her better which she felt was the best and most realistic reply she could have gotten. There continued to be a bit of back and forth between them that clearly seemed to reinforce the positive feelings they have for one another. Very nice to see.

Thank you very much !

from what you write it seems that Octavia uses the camera as if in a psychoanalysis session and I also see many approximate psychologists who give advice, to me, it seems like she has some mental problems, but she will certainly make the best use of your advice

• Confused 1