Under Maintenance

Espérons qu'ils règlent enfin ce problème de caméra 7...  :-\

you all pay for that look all camera and I see all camera for free haha f.ck RLC you are not with me :D :) 8)

Well, after this post, you're not gonna enjoy that for very long dummy.

that is what happenes every time the girls want to play the call tasha to cut the cams off so they can play . and that the cams stay off 2 to 3 hours at a time whitch is a daily thing for this apartment.that is what u get for being a preamium member.

Certainly. After maintenance look closely, and you can detect the entire Kamila's room has got a new beatiful red color  ;D

Also check the floor by the door. There has been a cup there because the air conditioner has been leaking.

j'avoue que plusieurs heures, presque tous les jours en maintenance, cela fait beaucoup!!! bien sûr, ce n'est pas en début d'après midi, quand l'appartement est vide, mais bien en soirée, à l'heure des retours et des douches!!!

I confess that several hours most days for maintenance, it makes a lot !!! of course, it is not in the early afternoon, when the apartment is empty, but in the evening, at the time of return and showers !!! :( :( :(

the only apartment that stays  under maintnence if that keeps going on the should just do away with this apartment . thats my opinion though. i don't c that hapenning to any other apartment but ofcourse i do know the girls do call to have the cams turned off alot cause when they talk about tasha (dasha) thats when  u know the cams will be turned off