New girl Nikki

Noldus

Guest Mr Potato Head

Shades of Milana here. She's barely ever around, turned icy with Nora already, right now their all sitting there no one talking. Why do these girls come  here ? Oh i forgot...free accomadation, free holiday and 15 minutes of fame. This is getting really bullshit RLC. Who the hell vets these girls. And, why oh why, are they all Russian !!!!!

TIME FOR A CHANGE

I've always been pleased with the girls of this apartment, and written nothing but good.

When Nikki arrived at the apartment my expectations were high. She did not seem too shy. She took showers while standing, although she was a little uncertain. She changed clothes in her room, though back towards the cameras. All of this is normal in the beginning. Try to think back Milana's first showers.

At some point her behavior changed at once, and she started to hide completely. My belief is that she or her BF found her pictures or videos, which caused a mental breakdown and totally hiding from the cameras. Also this is normal, and unfortunately she is not going to change her behavior. She is likely have discussed the matter with Jenny, and Jenny's behavior has changed to the same direction.

We can't do anything, but wait that she will surrender or RLC throw her out if they receive adequate feedback of this matter. She was a good choice, but shit happens.

I've always been pleased with the girls of this apartment, and written nothing but good.

When Nikki arrived at the apartment my expectations were high. She did not seem too shy. She took showers while standing, although she was a little uncertain. She changed clothes in her room, though back towards the cameras. All of this is normal in the beginning. Try to think back Milana's first showers.

At some point her behavior changed at once, and she started to hide completely. My belief is that she or her BF found her pictures or videos, which caused a mental breakdown and totally hiding from the cameras. Also this is normal, and unfortunately she is not going to change her behavior. She is likely have discussed the matter with Jenny, and Jenny's behavior has changed to the same direction.

We can't do anything, but wait that she will surrender or RLC throw her out if they receive adequate feedback of this matter. She was a good choice, but shit happens.

Please

Prepared very thinking like  you give her a argument

Guest bobbyjoe

we return always with the same problem,if she change comportment like that,it's sure it's because she know now the guys take caps of her and share that on the web,nikki or her boyfriend have see that.

it's not the first tenants on rlc have change comportment after some weeks(dasha/demid;suzan/hector;katia/ruslan),it's the reverse of the medal when some guys share pics of her nude everywhere on the web.

j understand her but j don't understand why she have accept join rlc appartment,another innocent girl have not thinking before accept the proposition

we return always with the same problem,if she change comportment like that,it's sure it's because she know now the guys take caps of her and share that on the web,nikki or her boyfriend have see that.

it's not the first tenants on rlc have change comportment after some weeks(dasha/demid;suzan/hector;katia/ruslan),it's the reverse of the medal when some guys share pics of her nude everywhere on the web.

j understand her but j don't understand why she have accept join rlc appartment,another innocent girl have not thinking before accept the proposition

I agree with some of that bobbyjoe. My problem is that these people are fully grown adults, who have lived pretty much all their adult lives with computers and the internet. They must surely know that their is every chance that their images will be seen. Only a total numbskull would take an RLC apartment on without checking the consequences. How long does it take to Google RealLifeCam? With the long term residents i.e. not Nora's girls, I think that sometimes one of the partners has persuaded the other, and once installed, problems arise. I think this is true of Demid who stopped Dasha in her tracks, and I think Suzan has never been happy there. As far as Nora's girls are concerned, theirs is a different concept. They accept the opportunity of a free stay in Barcelona readily, knowing that it is a short term stay, and it is then up to the personality of the girl, how much she will show. Just my opinion! :scratchchin:

Guest bobbyjoe

@upndown:j think nikki is more older with the all girls we have see here(maybe lilu too) and j think it's more easy with young girls

like kamila/kristy for show more on cameras they was more innocent and the cameras was more a game for them,

they had play a lot with the cameras and that was funny for watching, with nikki it's totally different

@upndown:j think nikki is more older with the all girls we have see here(maybe lilu too) and j think it's more easy with young girls

like kamila/kristy for show more on cameras they was more innocent and the cameras was more a game for them,

they had play a lot with the cameras and that was funny for watching, with nikki it's totally different

I said in an earlier post that I thought Nikki had been brought in as a short term fix. I think she was recruited by Nora to avoid an almost empty apartment. I think she will be gone as soon as they can get someone else in there.