Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

kamila est énervée!!! son mec ne lève même pas les yeux de son ordinateur pour la regarder!!! kami fait fantasmer des milliers d'internautes, et le gars est avec elle, il n'en a rien à faire!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

kamila is pissed !!! the guy does not even look up from his computer to watch !!! kami fantasize thousands of Internet users, and the guy is with her, he has nothing to do !!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

A pleurer !!!!....

:BS:

Every single time that I was going to ask this question,I always end up doing something else and always forget to ask,,i have been wondering this ever since kamila first appeared on RLC.

How rich do you guys think that Kamila is,,,would you say average income say $24,000-$30,000 us/year,middle class $45,000-70,000 us/year...or upper middle class 100,000-250,000 us/year.

We don't really see much of her material  possessions like what kind of a house she has bought,or the kind of car that she drives and clothes,jewelry etc etc....most of the time she mainly just hangs out with Kristy or with her bf,so she doesn't really live the rich socialite lifestyle to me ,,,,do you think that she makes enough money just from RLC to be set for life?

• Upvote 1

effectivement, je suis également surpris que kamila n'ai même pas fermée ou changée de vk!!! elle est au courant qu'elle est identifiée, et pourtant, elle a laissée ses réseaux sociaux ouverts, sans même changer de nom!!! c'est un choix risqué pour sa vie et son avenir, mais c'est son choix!!! un choix que j'ai personnellement du mal à comprendre!!!

indeed, I am also surprised that kamila have not even closed or changed in vk !!! she is aware that she is identified, and yet it has left its open social networks, without even changing the name !!! This is a risky choice for his life and his future, but it's his choice !!! a choice I personally struggle to understand !!! :idk: :idk: :no:

If I remember correctly, Kamila promptly removed most stuff from her American Facebook page, but left more on a Russian-language Facebook page.  She did not change her VK page, which had the most of all.  The fact that she pulled a lot of photos and information off of the American Facebook immediately after RLC members talked about her identity made me think that she did not like it.  My guess is that she kept her VK open because most of her friends were on it and it might have been hard for her to shut it down or to explain why.  I did not try, but if some stranger--especially someone not young and with a non-Russian name, asked to be her friend, she would not accept--and she probably would block the requester.

j'ai plutôt trouvé que c'était kami qui était chaude, en lui sautant dessus sans arrêt, alors que le pauvre garçon voulait dormir!!!

I found it rather kami was hot, jumping on him constantly, while the poor boy wanted to sleep !!! ;D ;D ;D

I agree with this.  For a while, Kami was mad at him because he was ignoring her.  But he did spend a lot of time with her in the bathroom and while he sat beside the tub looking at her, he got a big erection.  But then he left again.  Later in the bedroom they took turns making advances.  For a while, they acted as if they were going to sleep, facing away from each other.  Then he would touch her (on her crotch) with her butt out from under the covers; then she would be all over him while he seemed to want to go to sleep.  Then he got on top of her and kept is head on her lower abdomen--but not on her pussy.  Then back to the sleeping position, etc. etc. etc.

Finally, to sleep.  It did make me wonder if she is getting bolder and bolder in front of the webcam.  But as far as I am concerned, whether she ever does more is up to her.  I am happy just watching someone who is so beautiful.  I can be happy just seeing her face.  I once had a girlfriend who said I am easily pleased.

effectivement, je suis également surpris que kamila n'ai même pas fermée ou changée de vk!!! elle est au courant qu'elle est identifiée, et pourtant, elle a laissée ses réseaux sociaux ouverts, sans même changer de nom!!! c'est un choix risqué pour sa vie et son avenir, mais c'est son choix!!! un choix que j'ai personnellement du mal à comprendre!!!

indeed, I am also surprised that kamila have not even closed or changed in vk !!! she is aware that she is identified, and yet it has left its open social networks, without even changing the name !!! This is a risky choice for his life and his future, but it's his choice !!! a choice I personally struggle to understand !!! :idk: :idk: :no:

It's amazing how they wish to expose themselves so openly in Social Media with all the Crack Pots that live amongst us in Society is a real scary situation.

Just imagine when you walk down the street and your ass is exposed to the world 24/7. These girls aren't Hollywood Material so their asses are not protected with each move they make.

Every single time that I was going to ask this question,I always end up doing something else and always forget to ask,,i have been wondering this ever since kamila first appeared on RLC.

How rich do you guys think that Kamila is,,,would you say average income say $24,000-$30,000 us/year,middle class $45,000-70,000 us/year...or upper middle class 100,000-250,000 us/year.

We don't really see much of her material  possessions like what kind of a house she has bought,or the kind of car that she drives and clothes,jewelry etc etc....most of the time she mainly just hangs out with Kristy or with her bf,so she doesn't really live the rich socialite lifestyle to me ,,,,do you think that she makes enough money just from RLC to be set for life?

She's not in the Middle or Upper Class Income range. If she was she wouldn't be exposing her wares to the world.

HE WAS JUST MESSING AROUND DRY HUMPING HER LIKE HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH HER FROM THE SIDE,,AND THEN IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION,,,IT WAS ALL JUST FUN :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

BUT THEN HE STARTED TO GET HORNY RUBBING UP AGAINST HER AND STARTED TRYING TO FEEL ON HER HONEY POT.

AND MY BABY FELL OUT EARLY BECAUSE I WORE HER OUT,I'M SORRY :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :lmao: :lmao:

Of course I missed everything tonight writing and editing my books.

It sounds like what I suspected. Her bf doesn't want to hide, she does. In time, maybe they will come to a happy medium and we will be happier. Perhaps she is working her way up to something. I'm sure he doesn't want to stay there a lot and never have sex. So maybe under the covers they will do it in time.

Mikey, what did you mean by he pretended to have sex with her? And the fact that we see him with her while she is naked in the tub shows that she is loosening a little with us.

Kristy and Rita fell out early.

• Upvote 1

That's not true at all. On social media you control the information you share, plus you are sharing it among people you know or at least familiar with.

Sure the user controls what information they wish to share. But some have blonde moments and Ignore that feature.  They just post anything and everything to get noticed by anyone.

SO HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN WHAT I EXPOSE TO THE WORLD EVERYDAY WHILE STANDING OVER THE FREEWAY OVERPASS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

She's not in the Middle or Upper Class Income range. If she was she wouldn't be exposing her wares to the world.

• Upvote 1

Mikey, what are you talking about with this income shit? How would we know  and why would it matter anyway?

So it sounds like Kami and bf are working their way toward something. I hope they aren't just giving us a big tease as a kind of show. Just be real Kami and bf! Do what you want to do or don't do it. Don't play games.

I think this guy actually plays for the cameras.

Mikey, what are you talking about with this income shit? How would we know  and why would it matter anyway?

So it sounds like Kami and bf are working their way toward something. I hope they aren't just giving us a big tease as a kind of show. Just be real Kami and bf! Do what you want to do or don't do it. Don't play games.

I think this guy actually plays for the cameras.

He might be playing some for the cameras.  I saw him a few times staring right at the webcam.  It's not often we get an extended look at someones eyeballs.