Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

22/3/16
Kami and Kris talk before going to bed.
Kris has received invitation from some guy. Kristy on one hand needs to be with someone on the other hand, worries. Kami tells about the different situations in which she was with men. Sometimes it started with sex and sometimes relation finished with sex . Sometimes when I needed sex she went to the guy. Sometimes it was just a great sex and nothing more. She likes hard sex.

Kami says to Kristy: Either you will have great sex, or you just fuck and split up or you feel something for each other and something comes out of it. It can't be worse. If you don't go the situation will not improve. I think so.

Kris says that she needs it.
Later she advised Kristy to wear a black lingerie and stockings, red lipstick.
Kris adds that she should hold a condom in her hand .
Kris suggests: We both go?
Kami refuses. She says: If I had a car I would drive you there and wait for you.
Later, Kris says, wants to wear her gray dress. As sweater.
Kris: Error '. Great and terrible.
Kami: Think about it tomorrow morning.

23/3/16

Kristy returned home (agitated): I do not even want to eat.
Kami says she is hungry. Kris offers her food. 
Kami: What happened.
Kris: I finished the exam. I went to see him. I do not know why ... I feel when you can trust a man and when you can't. I had no such thoughts that he might rape me.
Kami: I understand. Not expecting that something bad will happen.
Kris: I thought we were going to talk about work. When I came there I got the impression that someone else is in the apartment, because two rooms were closed . I thought I heard noises.
Kris: He made me a massage. He was great. He asked if I feel insecure ... I did not expect that after all I had such feelings. He did nothing of the sort. He was nice. Everything boiled inside me. And I can do nothing. I came to him on my own. He didn't force me. I went to take a bath. We sat for a while afterwards. He ordered a taxi. Never talked about work. He showed me the models most likely to be presenters. Last time he walked me to the door. He was charming .
I feel awful that I'm so dumb. Hideously. I do not know why I feel so terrible. As if I was fucked. I was there laying in the panties. I do not know why. (She shows that she wants to vomit) There's nothing I want to do. I understand that this is related to the television and that's how it is done. I do not know what to do with it.

Next Kris in different ways reiterates that she feels disgusting, nasty.

Kami: If you went to him because you liked him it would be different. And in this case you know why you went there.
Kris: He told me right away that all presenters in TV programs are either wives or mistresses of millionaires. Otherwise you do not get there. He said. "Let's start, maybe in 10 days I will see in you a presenter."

Kami: You know what I tell you. I do not believe his single word. If you were someone not associated with TV it would be fine. I go to parties and I know that everything is possible. And they write that if you refuse it, you will not get any gift and that all models fuck for money. Because they have an interest that I think that this is how it is done. In the same way, he has an interest that you think the same way.
Kris: I feel so hideous ... If you completely fall for it, fuck for money. You have a good lover. I like looking at it from outside. Only that when you look at it and take part, it is quite another thing.
Kami: you tried once or twice, and you know that it is not acceptable. End. Now, you should not allow yourself to think that this is something you might enjoy.
Kris: I remembered the words of my father. "Do not worry. You're beautiful. Everyone will want to sleep with you. "

I should understand this is the world in which sex solves all your problems. Sex allows you to be Miss Russia, sex allows you to drive a car, sex allows you to have fur. That's all I like but I would like to have it all without sex. I'm just such a ... girl.
(Kami still silent)
Kris: I'm afraid that I can wake up at age of 28 with this thought: "Was it worth to refuse? What have you accomplished in life? "

• Upvote 8

26 minutes ago, kitek said:

22/3/16
Kris has received invitation from some guy. Kristy on one hand needs to be with someone on the other hand, worries. Kami tells about the different situations in which she was with men. Sometimes it started with sex and sometimes relation finished with sex . Sometimes when I needed sex she went to the guy. Sometimes it was just a great sex and nothing more. She likes hard sex.

Kami says to Kristy: Either you will have great sex, or you just fuck and split up or you feel something for each other and something comes out of it. It can't be worse. If you don't go the situation will not improve. I think so.

Kami refuses. She says: If I had a car I would drive you there and wait for you.

23/3/16

Kris: I finished the exam. I went to see him. I do not know why ... I feel when you can trust a man and when you can't. I had no such thoughts that he might rape me.
Kris: I thought we were going to talk about work. When I came there I got the impression that someone else is in the apartment, because two rooms were closed . I thought I heard noises.
Kris: He made me a massage. He was great. He asked if I feel insecure ... I did not expect that after all I had such feelings. He did nothing of the sort. He was nice. Everything boiled inside me. And I can do nothing. I came to him on my own. He didn't force me. I went to take a bath. We sat for a while afterwards. He ordered a taxi. Never talked about work. He showed me the models most likely to be presenters. Last time he walked me to the door. He was charming .
I feel awful that I'm so dumb. Hideously. I do not know why I feel so terrible. As if I was fucked. I was there laying in the panties. I do not know why. (She shows that she wants to vomit) There's nothing I want to do. I understand that this is related to the television and that's how it is done. I do not know what to do with it.

Kami: If you went to him because you liked him it would be different. And in this case you know why you went there.
Kris: He told me right away that all presenters in TV programs are either wives or mistresses of millionaires. Otherwise you do not get there. He said. "Let's start, maybe in 10 days I will see in you a presenter."

Kami: You know what I tell you. I do not believe his single word. If you were someone not associated with TV it would be fine. I go to parties and I know that everything is possible. And they write that if you refuse it, you will not get any gift and that all models fuck for money. Because they have an interest that I think that this is how it is done. In the same way, he has an interest that you think the same way.
Kris: I feel so hideous ... If you completely fall for it, fuck for money. You have a good lover. I like looking at it from outside. Only that when you look at it and take part, it is quite another thing.
Kami: you tried once or twice, and you know that it is not acceptable. End. Now, you should not allow yourself to think that this is something you might enjoy.
Kris: I remembered the words of my father. "Do not worry. You're beautiful. Everyone will want to sleep with you. "

I should understand this is the world in which sex solves all your problems. Sex allows you to be Miss Russia, sex allows you to drive a car, sex allows you to have fur. That's all I like but I would like to have it all without sex. I'm just such a ... girl.
(Kami still silent)
Kris: I'm afraid that I can wake up at age of 28 with this thought: "Was it worth to refuse? What have you accomplished in life? "

Years ago you just had to know someone in high up places to get ahead in the World. It's not like that anymore. It's not a matter of who you know, but who you blow.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kitek said:

22/3/16

23/3/16

(Kami still silent)

Is this the first time you have posted this????

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe I'm reading this wrong and if so I'm sorry.   This is exactly what I'm talking about with the translators.....why is this now coming to light?  Please tell me why you are just now posting this translation!!!!

It's you (MR "It's my last post on CC") again, crawling out of the hole, would you stop asking same thing over and over again. It's my last response to you.

• Upvote 4

On 24/4/2016 at 3:39 AM, kitek said:

22/3/16

Translation of Kristy's struggles

This is really heartbreaking.

A 22 years old girl should not be in a position where she asks herself if she has to sleep in order to achieve their dreams. It's a fuck up world where girls are told they can have their dream life but as soon as they turn 18 (or I guess sadly even earlier) they are told that the way to have it is to spread their legs. I like that Kamila seems to always have her back and give her good advice, I hope the girls stick together as I feel it's the only way they won't be crushed by that toxic Modeling/TV world.

• Upvote 1

Anywhere in the world, under similar circumstance, all girls ultimately face the same question. Some might say not in America, but just like other countries it happens more to those who do not have, and need a way of living. Yes, it is sad. In the end, one hopes they will find a person that loves them for what they are - not for how much money they will bring in. I hope that Kristy and Kami escape this road. Find that person that can give them what they want without outside expectations.

• Upvote 2