Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I disagree with 98% of the forum, but I have no issue with them. I might think they are stupid, but they have their right to express their view. But you're not stupid, I think you are quite smart, and I used to value your honesty. The problem is that you don't contribute with anything now , you don't express a valid opinion, all you can possibly do is just fire random insults at random things you read. Because that's all you can do, read posts.

Only 98% Ed...thought it would be higher...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Only 98% Ed...thought it would be higher...😉

Me too --I thought it would be more like 99.98% with 10,000 cc members, cause according to one person--he is only like  me and Noldus 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really like the title of this forum

Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

We can all moan in here, but I am waiting till they develop a real face time type connection  so that we can really piss at the Mods 😏 (of course this is meant in humor)

Put people you don't like on your Ignore list. If enough people do that, then the poster will end up simply posting to themself, with an audience of one. Interesting, witty, and fun posters will gain an audience and good reputation points, and thusly be rewarded with love and respect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Put people you don't like on your Ignore list. If enough people do that, then the poster will end up simply posting to themself, with an audience of one. Interesting, witty, and fun posters will gain an audience and good reputation points, and thusly be rewarded with love and respect.

Exactly what I just pointed out to be the problem. And you answer the same. Nothing is over the line, because we should just ignore it. Great policy. 🤦‍♂️

Thank you for listening!

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Damn ...… I feel left out as I am not in the middle of this one for once 😉😎

Actually, you are the only mod with a different attitude, who is not afraid to do anything with a problem. The only mod who do silence, timeout and give warnings. You gave me one. 😉

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Thank You.  I appreciate the recognition.  

The Archive Lists were just getting too long to work with so I figured I'd better start reorganizing them into years to make it more manageable to work with and also make it better and easier for everyone to navigate. I done the VHTV Archives last night and RLC tonight. 

I may try it in other Sections as well just to see what it looks like. It's quite a task at times just scrolling from the Top of the Forum to the Bottom. By condensing they can still see the Topics.  The only scrolling involved would be if you enter the Highlighted Topics.  That way someone would have no more than 2 Scrolls of their Mouse to get from the Top to the Bottom of the Main Forum Page. The current way it takes 5 to 7 Scrolls to get from Top to Bottom.  It also makes the Main Forum Page look a lot tidier. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thank You.  I appreciate the recognition.  

The Archive Lists were just getting too long to work with so I figured I'd better start reorganizing them into years to make it more manageable to work with and also make it better and easier for everyone to navigate. I done the VHTV Archives last night and RLC tonight. 

I may try it in other Sections as well just to see what it looks like. It's quite a task at times just scrolling from the Top of the Forum to the Bottom. By condensing they can still see the Topics.  The only scrolling involved would be if you enter the Highlighted Topics.  That way someone would have no more than 2 Scrolls of their Mouse to get from the Top to the Bottom of the Main Forum Page. The current way it takes 5 to 7 Scrolls to get from Top to Bottom.  It also makes the Main Forum Page look a lot tidier. 

Yep definitely a much tidier interface, my only slight criticism would be you would need a good memory to know which year there were there to find whoever you were looking for. However i suppose you can always browse through the condensed list. But it is sure a vast improvement.👍

I know i know there is always some awkward bugger to find fault lool.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep definitely a much tidier interface, my only slight criticism would be you would need a good memory to know which year there were there to find whoever you were looking for. However i suppose you can always browse through the condensed list. But it is sure a vast improvement.👍

I know i know there is always some awkward bugger to find fault lool.

When certain changes are done there are always ones who will like it and others who dislike it but the over all majority appreciates and accepts it. 

• Upvote 1