Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's a bit too easy to blame the moderators for what happened in Leora's topic

the first to have lit the fuse is none other than Pepe using the "report" button for almost all the comments saying that they are off topic, the moderators only acted thanks to his intervention

So if you really want to blame someone, I think you are on the wrong target by wanting to do it against moderators

Pepe wanted to play the one who has the greatest, unfortunately for him, we are also players and we rarely lose

Pepe and his nonsense is ridiculous. Acts like any sort of comment that doesn't put Leora on some sort of pedestal is some act of treason and his simp-ish behavior is nothing but a sickly obsession. I don't read Leora's thread often but whenever I do it's almost always him being a toxic little shit to someone else in that thread.

• Like 2

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's really sad is those that put an internet cam-whore up on a pedestal and want to fight anyone that says anything bad about the cam-whore. Like anyone that goes to work, they are in it for the money, not to find a boyfriend in another country that will promise them the world. Cam-whoring is a business. And after their asses and pussys are worn out from shoving anything they can find in them, the doctors get to take all of that money. 

They will all be wearing diapers when they are 50.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Owen35

How about the mods really doing there jobs instead of blaming the members and maybe the forum wouldn't be such a shit whole.

27 minutes ago, Ean25 said:

How about the mods really doing there jobs instead of blaming the members and maybe the forum wouldn't be such a shit whole.

this is exactly what we do whatever you may think
I really think that all the good thinking, of which you are part, are worse than those which you qualified as troll, because you do not accept any criticism, even if this one is objective

As I have already noted elsewhere, criticism is an integral part of this life that girls like Leora and Malia have chosen, it must be accepted

• Like 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's a bit too easy to blame the moderators for what happened in Leora's topic

the first to have lit the fuse is none other than Pepe using the "report" button for almost all the comments saying that they are off topic, the moderators only acted thanks to his intervention

So if you really want to blame someone, I think you are on the wrong target by wanting to do it against moderators

Pepe wanted to play the one who has the greatest, unfortunately for him, we are also players and we rarely lose

Total rubblish. Talk about only seeing things from your side. If you can think about how the hell we feel being attacked my you MOD's. It's really time you spent a week without your power. I don't class you as being apart of the Leora chat because you never have anything good to say or interesting for that matter.

We know we can't win but we fight on. But I'm not going to sit back while you try to write this rubblish. The trouble at moment is you are thinking on we poor MOD'S woe is we. Good heavens spare some time to think how the fuck we feel and if you were us would you just roll over and take this crap from the MOD's. Maybe you would be gutless and not standup to your injustice, I can't say.

Like all winners in history the winners write the history.  As you are doing now. I understand this.

• Upvote 2

I think it is time to move on, Pepe has been reinstated and his point has been removed. He is free and clear with no blemishes on his profile. Once again I am going to state the fact this is your forum community, it is the choices you make when you post, or whether you respond to a post,  or choose to ignore the post altogether, or use the ignore feature, or report blatant attacks on either you or the tenant's as are clearly stated in the rules. 

All off topic conversations need to take place by PM, and as Stone told you in the open forum thread, if you want to create a speculation thread about what they are doing outside the apartment then do so, but this is not to be for discussion in the general discussion thread. He also told why it can not take place there.

The staff asks all posters to follow the rules as written, and not to abuse the privileges given to you as member of the forum community. The staff will enforce these without regard to any member.

Most important is to treat each other with the respect that we all deserve, whether you agree or disagree with what is posted. Quit labeling people you disagree with as TROLLS. The staff will determine if a poster is intentionally trolling the thread, and if they are they will be dealt with accordingly. Do Not report posts that you disagree with as this is not a violation of the rules. Remember Opinions Vary, and we have people who post from all over the world, and sometime things, words, and meanings are lost in the translation.

I have truly enjoyed reading the banter between Pepe, Foamy and many of the other members in this thread, and I long for the day that it returns if ever.

So lets move on. Here is a link to the rules for those of you who have not read them yet.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I think it is time to move on, Pepe has been reinstated and his point has been removed. He is free and clear with no blemishes on his profile. Once again I am going to state the fact this is your forum community, it is the choices you make when you post, or whether you respond to a post,  or choose to ignore the post altogether, or use the ignore feature, or report blatant attacks on either you or the tenant's as are clearly stated in the rules. 

All off topic conversations need to take place by PM, and as Stone told you in the open forum thread, if you want to create a speculation thread about what they are doing outside the apartment then do so, but this is not to be for discussion in the general discussion thread. He also told why it can not take place there.

The staff asks all posters to follow the rules as written, and not to abuse the privileges given to you as member of the forum community. The staff will enforce these without regard to any member.

Most important is to treat each other with the respect that we all deserve, whether you agree or disagree with what is posted. Quit labeling people you disagree with as TROLLS. The staff will determine if a poster is intentionally trolling the thread, and if they are they will be dealt with accordingly. Do Not report posts that you disagree with as this is not a violation of the rules. Remember Opinions Vary, and we have people who post from all over the world, and sometime things, words, and meanings are lost in the translation.

I have truly enjoyed reading the banter between Pepe, Foamy and many of the other members in this thread, and I long for the day that it returns if ever.

So lets move on. Here is a link to the rules for those of you who have not read them yet.

So according to you...everyone deserves respect?  What a liberal approach from you!!!!!

• Haha 1