New girl is Aida

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

And what was her explanation of how the free dinner works kitek?

She just said that guys invite them and offer free dinners but she didn't give any other details.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kitek said:

Aida often talks with her boyfriend. She tells me what she's doing now. She said she is going to the club tonight. She promised that every day she will send him a video of herself so he doesn't miss her.
In addition, she tells him all the time that she loves him, they say they miss each other, send each other kisses. 

Last night Danaya explained to Aida how the system of free dinner works. 

How the system of Free Dinners works.

Go out blow some dude. Swallow his load and the dude will  buy you a free dinner. That's how it works.

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎18 at 11:25 AM, 1414 said:

haha, my friend, trust me, this world is not that easy

For the girls in this Apartment is likely is that easy. They've all been around the block more than once. No matter which girl has ever came through those doors. They all have been down on their knees   BJ.gif

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎18 at 0:36 PM, StnCld316 said:

For the girls in this Apartment is likely is that easy. They've all been around the block more than once. No matter which girl has ever came through those doors. They all have been down on their knees    BJ.gif

my friends, i mean those guys who gave these rlc girls (including those rusisan girls here before) freeload,  they are not easily to hook up

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎18 at 0:36 PM, StnCld316 said:

For the girls in this Apartment is likely is that easy. They've all been around the block more than once. No matter which girl has ever came through those doors. They all have been down on their knees    BJ.gif

I don't know of any attractive young women that are 22-25 years old that haven't. That doesn't make them unique in my book. ?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Aida's bath was an improvement.. Stood up to shower and was more sideways then back to the cameras. Then dropped the towel in her room.. i think she'll be fine

I agree. there is some improvement since yesterday, but the road is long

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I agree. there is some improvement since yesterday, but the road is long

And it's going to be longer and harder road as long as Adele is there =she seems to become a real Bitch

• Upvote 2

right      happyone      and      danayas       under     that        bitches     spell        nothings    going    to     happen        apart   from      d&a     fucking    off    every    other    night