Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Hey! VHTV!  Why the covered cams in Egor and Nata's bedroom?  why is the #5 cam is Josh and Silvia's bedroom obstructing the view of the bed? Are you guys trying to bankrupt this site?  If so, you're doing a really good job of it.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I start to believe there's sth. fishy here @Voyeur House TV not showing up here regularly and don't answer our questions here.

Just to mention, I am personally totally satisfied with my cooperation with VHTV. These guys do everything they can and sometimes even more.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Layne said:

Just to mention, I am personally totally satisfied with my cooperation with VHTV. These guys do everything they can and sometimes even more.

Glad to hear my friend. Communication with and information to members are lacking lately.

• Upvote 1

With realm5 now offline too we have now

Two appartements offline (One offline for a long time)

One appartement where nothing happens (Jeka)

One appartement where cams get covered (Nata)

One appartement where the majority of the parties take place outside of appartement or in the dark (Maria Grisha)

And we don't get any information about future plans about upcoming appartements and features.

Sorry to say but something is clearly going in the complete wrong direction here @Voyeur House TV

• Upvote 2

Perhaps they think they are at RLC levels - so they no longer feel the need to care about their customers so long as they collect their money?  It certainly feels very RLC lately.

@VoyeurVillaNews Please don't every become this crappy, and if you can get the excellent Silvia and Josh to join your outfit and give them the decent apartment that they deserve, then great!!