Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I have a suggestion... could we make a ptofile thread? Maybe one on each apartment. With some pics of each contestant so new or not so new members can identify them. With some details we know for experience, whos couple with whom. That sort of things.

Would be really helpful. I'm used now to the contestants, after a month. But i get lost when they have a "past" on other sites wich i wouldnt have a clue if not for some comments you make.

What d you think? :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 27.9.2017 at 6:09 PM, bellanofretete said:

I have a suggestion... could we make a ptofile thread? Maybe one on each apartment. With some pics of each contestant so new or not so new members can identify them. With some details we know for experience, whos couple with whom. That sort of things.

Would be really helpful. I'm used now to the contestants, after a month. But i get lost when they have a "past" on other sites wich i wouldnt have a clue if not for some comments you make.

That's a great idea. I can hardly keep up with the comments, let alone with all the new names, since I don't have much time at the moment.

Such a profile thread would be more than helpful.

On 27/09/2017 at 5:09 PM, bellanofretete said:

I had think in something like that in the past (because many times get lost with so many new guests in many houses), but it's really a big hard work to do and go through many forum pages... Don't have time now for something like that now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I had think in something like that in the past (because many times get lost with so many new guests in many houses), but it's really a big hard work to do and go through many forum pages... Don't have time now for something like that now

Good point. That'd be a lot of effort. Maybe vhtv should do it by themselves and integrate it into their main page.

• Like 1