Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess its still issue with server migration... 

But could only be affecting some users/areas

Because at least since friday everything starts to work normally here with all the cams (st. user - without timeline and archive)

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

I contacted support about all the problems and they want me to download teamviewer  so they can has access to my computer,  I don't think I  want them to have access to my computer 

Lol I think they understood you wrong. They got some information from my browser console from me and I think its fixed now. No more problems on my side here for NOW

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Russ said:

I contacted support about all the problems and they want me to download teamviewer  so they can has access to my computer,  I don't think I  want them to have access to my computer 

I have provided remote access to their team a lot of times.I don't see any issue in that and they have fixed a major issue that i was having.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats strange. I guess you have to submit a ticket then...

without knowing anything i'm guessing that different areas are being affected at different times cause when jabbath had buffering mine was fine. now ours is fine & yours isn't. different servers being worked on maybe? hopefully you'll be ok soon.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

without knowing anything i'm guessing that different areas are being affected at different times cause when jabbath had buffering mine was fine. now ours is fine & yours isn't. different servers being worked on maybe? hopefully you'll be ok soon.

I think you nailed it golfer :biggrin:

1 minute ago, MajorVoyeur said:

I'm wonder if the buffering is our ISPs way of throttling down on bandwidth from Eastern Europe on orders from (REDACTED). Has anyone else seen any strange vans parked in the their neighborhoods? :cool:

4969156992_0677aea7f4_z.jpg

Haha good one :biggrin: The NSA is watching and consuming the bandwith. Those guys dont need premium to watch I guess :angel:

• Like 1