Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I'm pretty sure that the buffering is down to VHTV and not us or our ISP's.

I've been having a look at some of the archive moments that have been created at the Alan/Nina apartment this weekend and the videos have large chunks of buffering in them. If the problem was with us then the videos would be saved fine on the VHTV servers.

For example -

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam12/serena-george-fuck-suck-on-couch-sept-29

This should have a duration of 53 min 25 sec, but on the player the actual running time is 31 min 13 sec. That is over 23 minutes of buffering in less than an hour.

The most recent archive for this apartment is

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam19/nina-alan-late-bath-sex-oct-1

This should have a duration of 1 hour 44 min but actually runs for 58 min 10 seconds - that's a huge 46 minutes of buffering and this video was recorded today.

It's a real shame as there has been some hot sex between George and Serena and all of it is unwatchable unless @Voyeur House TV can go back and fix all the archive moment videos

• Like 1

I don’t know but I guess this will be my last month here.. I can’t find anything interesting recently... I don’t like bondage sex, I don’t like hide tenants, I don’t like violent guests,  I don’t like pay for houses where nothing happens, I don’t like managers who don’t care about us and disappear, I don’t like empty rooms... I like normal couples, sweet couples.. And as I said in past, I’d like to see gay residents too but I guess that it will never happen.. I’m not into lesbians things, seeing straight residents where girls do lesbians sex well I don’t like that. I know that for most of people like, and I respect, but obviously I’m talking about me and my preferences.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I don’t know but I guess this will be my last month here.. I can’t find anything interesting recently... I don’t like bondage sex, I don’t like hide tenants, I don’t like violent guests,  I don’t like pay for houses where nothing happens, I don’t like managers who don’t care about us and disappear, I don’t like empty rooms... I like normal couples, sweet couples.. And as I said in past, I’d like to see gay residents too but I guess that it will never happen.. I’m not into lesbians things, seeing straight residents where girls do lesbians sex well I don’t like that. I know that for most of people like, and I respect, but obviously I’m talking about me and my preferences.. 

I understand and you have my great respect for saying this without ranting or something like this. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Totaly agree with a lot you said.Vh should care more about their clients and not let somethings to happen and some for months by now,residents hidding all the time,some of them running of cam to have sex,giving houses to managers that just opens the place and then vanish,and doing nothing it's become more and more usual in VH places.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well as I said Amy. Make a ticket. They fixed my issues pretty fast.

have any idea what they tweaked ?  No way will I let anyone Teamview my machine.  If the fix is that easy they should post steps and what has to be done, let the end user decide if he wants to mess with the internals.

51 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

have any idea what they tweaked ?  No way will I let anyone Teamview my machine.  If the fix is that easy they should post steps and what has to be done, let the end user decide if he wants to mess with the internals.

Was no issue on my computer. They did server migration.

Well, until this point to the busiest apartment of the project I've stayed neutral. Up to now.

What happened in the last hours (about 18 consecutive) extrapolates everything we have already seen in negative condition and for an apartment of the project .VH

Let's go: Cams deliberately and intentionally covered up not by visitors but by their own residents. I will not go into the motive of the motive and, quite obviously, but in the act itself.

More moments of sight (?) And still being verified in timeline, where the sound of the voices of the people indicating to be in the spot are strung but by beating all the cams nothing is found.

At a certain time, they even close the doors of both rooms and so until the middle Hall is no longer seen.

Intentional relays where one or two are present and visible in the living room cam, but all the others go out of sight. I say they sound, because their voices are heard.

Movements of changes of clothes, to where we see the same ones already effected. In no cam we see how or in what form was done.

My feeling is that maybe they were carrying out some action of a professional nature but that in no way justifies the act.

For reinforcement, a while ago, a cam was added to the hall. Then it was "justified" that it was damaged. And that today it would be of some relevance
if it has been repaired or replaced. By an omnipotent, fraudulent "manager" who should not be effective in this project at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Bem, até este ponto para o apartamento mais movimentado do projeto, fiquei neutro. Até agora.

O que aconteceu nas últimas horas (aproximadamente 18 consecutivas) extrapola tudo o que já vimos em condições negativas e para um apartamento do projeto .VH

Vamos: Cams deliberadamente e intencionalmente cobertas por visitantes, mas por seus próprios residentes. Não vou entrar no motivo do motivo e, obviamente, mas no próprio ato.

Mais momentos de visão (?) E ainda sendo verificado na linha do tempo, onde o som das vozes das pessoas que indicam estar no local está preso, mas ao bater em todas as câmeras, nada é encontrado.

Em certo momento, eles ainda fecham as portas de ambos os quartos e assim até o meio Hall já não é visto.

Relés intencionais onde um ou dois estão presentes e visíveis na câmara da sala de estar, mas todos os outros saem da vista. Eu digo que eles soam, porque suas vozes são ouvidas.

Movimentos de mudanças de roupa, para onde vemos os mesmos já efetuados. Em nenhuma câmera, vemos como ou de que forma foi feita.

Meu sentimento é que talvez eles estivessem realizando alguma ação de natureza profissional, mas isso de modo algum justifica o ato.

Para o reforço, há algum tempo, uma câmara foi adicionada ao salão. Então, foi "justificado" que foi danificado. E que hoje seria de alguma relevância
se fosse reparado ou substituído. Por um onipotente e fraudulento "gerente" que não deveria ser efetivo neste projeto.

Complementing the detailed observation noted above, this place is and represents an affront and a disrespect
> for paying users here.
> to the members of the site with their respective projects. Since they efficiently, mediately or even weakened, they still try to keep their living space here.

> And especially for the VHTV site itself, which allows such nonsense to be present without taking any corrective action.

My vision (I emphasize, mine) take this place immediately to offline. Just re-establish it, if it really is purpose for the project and promote the changes.
The minimal and basic to do juz to the site.
If nothing is aligned then effectively remove it from the project.

For the responsible manager (Je, warned, penalized and even excluded from the project because, as I have already observed, it is the only one without sustainability.

We need strong inclusions in the project and not in temporary inclusions

Even Lyane with her weaknesses still promotes some attention situations. Alone or together with Mika.

I see that even their current members are already losing their fighting "brightness" (Alice and Pavel and now Jeff and Violet), perhaps unmotivated by having so many rotten motes in their basket.

There are limits to patience and the insurmountable facts of today reach this level,

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Complementing the detailed observation noted above, this place is and represents an affront and a disrespect
> for paying users here.
> to the members of the site with their respective projects. Since they efficiently, mediately or even weakened, they still try to keep their living space here.

> And especially for the VHTV site itself, which allows such nonsense to be present without taking any corrective action.

My vision (I emphasize, mine) take this place immediately to offline. Just re-establish it, if it really is purpose for the project and promote the changes.
The minimal and basic to do juz to the site.
If nothing is aligned then effectively remove it from the project.

For the responsible manager (Je, warned, penalized and even excluded from the project because, as I have already observed, it is the only one without sustainability.

We need strong inclusions in the project and not in temporary inclusions

Even Lyane with her weaknesses still promotes some attention situations. Alone or together with Mika.

I see that even their current members are already losing their fighting "brightness" (Alice and Pavel and now Jeff and Violet), perhaps unmotivated by having so many rotten motes in their basket.

There are limits to patience and the insurmountable facts of today reach this level,

Don't get worked up about it, VH will do the right thing. Just put them in your rear view mirror and breath easy.