Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316 Ok, it's been a while now. From what I can see there are virtually no sub topics under the main apt thread. Maybe a handful with relatively few comments. Can you please reconsider going back to the old style where everything for each apt is contained in one thread? If you want to leave the VH thread this new way that's fine because there actually are a few sub topics there. 

I'm on a mobile device and having to click twice to get back to all of the apt forums is super annoying. 

Thx! ❤️

The only way you get other Topics below the Main Discussion Thread is for Members to make some of their own Topics within the Apartment Board. With everything confined to one Topic and someone wants to find out something they may have to go back 10,  20 or more pages just to find what they're looking for. If each  Apartment had a different Discussion of Topics would certainly make it a lot easier for most.

I would like somebody in here to bring home sasha_Greys all the awesome replay
because I can not join myself because they can not take mastercard internationally only Visa and I do not
so my hope to see all her clips is someone nice as a member can do it to me

I have a place on google drive that files can be loaded on

Thanks in advance

Casahot.com

I would like somebody in here to bring home sasha_Greys all the awesome replay
because I can not join myself because they can not take mastercard internationally only Visa and I do not
so my hope to see all her clips is someone nice as a member can do it to me

I have a place on google drive that files can be loaded on

Thanks in advance

Il y a 21 heures, Amy3 a dit :

@StnCld316 Ok, it's been a while now. From what I can see there are virtually no sub topics under the main apt thread. Maybe a handful with relatively few comments. Can you please reconsider going back to the old style where everything for each apt is contained in one thread? If you want to leave the VH thread this new way that's fine because there actually are a few sub topics there. 

I'm on a mobile device and having to click twice to get back to all of the apt forums is super annoying. 

Thx! ❤️

Yes i would like it to go back to the original way as well as some words on the page isn't in English and is really annoying having to translate everything as before the whole page was in english but now only what's posted is in english even though i have the language set for english some words are not.

3 minutes ago, Do88fas said:

Hi guys 

Is page working OK ?? I have good internet connection(10/2), but entire day it works very slow - only loader is shown and timeline doesn't work. Just wanna know if I'm the only one with problems :) 

Thx

Had no problems the entire day. KPLP had some issues for a few hrs...