Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 minutes ago, mib82 said:

What I wanted to say is that I never saw two boys doing what girls do, I never saw two boys kissing (even if faking) or masturbating each others like girls do on VH and on the other project sites. This is the different. Users like when girls do lesbians stuff, real or fake. What I wanted to say is the only thing is missed until now is gay stuff for male. Lesbians stuff is not a news for voyeur projects.

Never saw real genuine lesbian action on VH so its missing as much as the gay part is missing :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Never saw real genuine lesbian action on VH so its missing as much as the gay part is missing :biggrin:

Nina and the others girls did very much lesbians stuff in these days...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Would say the genuine lesbian action in one house must become an giant,tremendous priority by VH,make it happen!:biggrin:.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Nina and the others girls did very much lesbians stuff in these days...

I understand what you mean,we seen girls with girls in VH,but never an man with a man,you right in that.But genuine lesbian action also think never happened,Nina,Serena etc are at most bi.

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I dont get your point. You will get your gay place so why are you against lesbian places?

No man I'm not against lesbians places, I never saw that, I'm talking about the different. Lesbians stuff (show) is always present, while gay stuff not! That's all. I'm not absolutely against lesbians :) 

• Like 1

Just now, mib82 said:

No man I'm not against lesbians places, I never saw that, I'm talking about the different. Lesbians stuff (show) is always present, while gay stuff not! That's all. I'm not absolutely against lesbians :) 

Good :biggrin: We all will get what we want to see :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I understand what you mean,we seen girls with girls in VH,but never an man with a man,you right in that.But genuine lesbian action also think never happened,Nina,Serena etc are at most bi.

Yes exactly what I wanted to say. Of course genuine lesbian action missed :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1