Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, stanley said:

@Voyeur House TV

On which date did your site launch? The very first VHTV related post here was on 1st November 2016 so we must be coming up to your 1st birthday very soon.

Do you or the managers/participants have any special plans on how you will celebrate your 1st birthday?

We launched at November the 1st in 2016, so yeah, we will turn 1 year old very soon. 

Our team has something prepared for our subscribers and future subscribers too :)

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! I'm completely amazed how I'm the only one who seems to care about such things. Well, me and you, I think. I just don't get. I mean seriously if I couldn't can't get off after all that, I'd walk out of the door with my head hanging low. What could have been great ended with the sound of a deflating balloon. You see what always happens is that neither of the guys wants to be the one to cum first. They don't want the other guy to be the center of attention if they do, so they hold back having an orgasm. Then, the end finally comes (excuse the bad word choice) and the mind gets in the way and the result is that they can't have an orgasm because they are so focused on everything happening around them that it's impossible. So what should be great ends in agony, for everyone. They never learn. 😎

All in all it was a pretty great foursome though. I really don't understand how they could hold back with what the ladies we're doing to them, in the first place. And as young as they are what's the recovery time for them to get hard again? 10 minutes? How do they hold back anyway, when i'm done, Guy can't hold back, when i decide he's gonna cum, he's gonna cum. Who goes with who out of these 4, i havn't been watching them enough to know. And I'm not a big watcher of gay male sex, but it was pretty damn hot when the one dude leaned over and was sucking on the other guy! Is that a first on here, i never saw that before!

VHTV Free premium at Voyeur House TV

Hello everyone, we invite you to test new version of VHTV which features new Streaming technology we will be rolling out for everyone as soon as we finish these tests.

Many thanks!

• Like 1

Hi, any chance the Grisha & Maria shortcut on the left hand side of the VHTV web page could be moved to the bottom of the list whilst the site is offline?  Many thanks if you can.

p.s. perhaps CC can do the same, in both cases it is easier to scroll the list when it doesn't all fit on a small screen if you don't have to keep skipping over the offline ones

Edited by Arkay2
Corrected text to reflect VHTV website and added CC