Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just tested it and seems fine for me. I don't know how it was a an hour ago or so.

Maybe like most things the closer you are the better it gets. :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 2/4/2018 at 6:25 PM, mic351 said:

Better yet.  In the States is there anybody not watching the Super Bowl today.  Watch the commercials.  They are almost as good as the game..:biggrin:

Not this year.  What happened to the great Budweiser commercials?  I don't drink Bud but I wish they'd bring ownership back to the states.  Doesn't seem right.  Who names a beer "America?"  I guess technically it's not a beer anyway 'cause it's got rice in it. 

Hooray for the Eagles.  After the Packers got eliminated I was hoping the Vikings would win the SB.  They haven't won yet either.  But it's the Eagle's first time too so it's all good.

• Like 1

Just now, Koach said:

Not this year.  What happened to the great Budweiser commercials?  I don't drink Bud but I wish they'd bring ownership back to the states.  Doesn't seem right.  Who names a beer "America?"  I guess technically it's not a beer anyway 'cause it's got rice in it. 

Hooray for the Eagles.  After the Packers got eliminated I was hoping the Vikings would win the SB.  They haven't won yet either.  But it's the Eagle's first time too so it's all good.

You are totally right calling the American Budweiser "beer" is blasphemy when you compare it to the original Czech Budweiser beer. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Bernd Atzrodt said:

Komme aus deutschland, genau wie du denke mal. Pufferung das dauert ewig bis sie laden oder geht überhaupt nicht

Okay bin grade an nem Telekom Hotspot mobil. Funzt perfekt. - Hooked up on a hotspot with mobile it works perfectly. 

26 minutes ago, Bernd Atzrodt said:

Do you have difficulty with cams of VHTV when dialing in the cams?

Recently yes a lot of slow loading which is pain in the ass when trying to follow anyone they are gone again before you reach there 😁

37 minutes ago, Koach said:

i don't drink anymore but budweiser was absolutely horrible. tasted terrible & cost more$. also it caused a 48 hour hangover. i can't believe that people still drink it!

Capture_2018_02_06_10_23_07_190.png