Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can understand all you guys are angry. I agree these issues should not be happen. Innsut tried to get information and provided you the (for today not good) news. But please don't but on the guy providing the information. I am not responsible for it. Be sure I will forward how angry you are. 

im not angry at u..only on vh.tv....this is a fuckup for us and for the apartments that fixes some hot stuff for us and we cant see it and nothing about it anyware !

• Like 1

I think they are working on the issue as jabbath has said but they are also working on all the other problems that have crept up in the last couple of day's for instance they have just fixed my issue where i was getting the endless ring of death. So i am confident that they are trying to figure this out as well.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can understand all you guys are angry. I agree these issues should not be happen. Innsut tried to get information and provided you the (for today not good) news. But please don't but on the guy providing the information. I am not responsible for it. Be sure I will forward how angry you are. 

Listen...as mentioned we are not angry at you.  But...you have put yourself up as the VH connection...so you wear the frustration.  I am tired of sending tickets and complaing about their technical issues on here.  Only to have them respond that everything is fine and after having me do a bunch of stupid shit in order to prove it's not my connection or internet speed or browser or cache...they finally admit TO YOU that they have a problem.  I have twenty notes back an forth to them and I GOT NO NOTE SAYING THE ISSUE IS THEIRS!!!

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And i think the issues are to exclusively from VH... i have other sites that today are giving randomly access errors (that cloudfare stuff received also today here at campcaps - 4-5 times ) 

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I don't feel like sending a ticket! Cams will barely load. Just sayin'

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know its a global problem.

They have it as a header on the main page.

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

They have it as a header on the main page.

Slow download issue to be resolved on Feb the 7th. We're on it.

Haha, these means 1-2 free days for all subscribers.... but this doesn´t cure our nerves and eyes from all the spinning circles :angry: