Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

What a funny turn of events:

First we have Alex and Anna introduce James and Chloe and get them an apartment. James/Chloe introduces Lisa and lets her live with them. Then James/Chloe move out and Lisa gets her own place and let's Sid and Em live with her. Now Sid and Em are staying at Alex/Anna's place and soon Lisa will be staying with them there. Talk about a full circle.

Not much else to add. I just thought it was funny to point out.

• Like 2

@Voyeur House TV How is it that after a year of being active you guys are still having the same streaming issues you had when you first started running? Neither RLC nor VV had these kinds of issues and they started years before you did. You've had all this time to see what needs to be done and yet you're still taking one step forward and two-three steps backwards. Maybe you should consider hiring people who actually know what they're doing when setting up and maintaining streams and stop focusing so much on flooding the site with apartment after apartment until you can finally have a halfway decent quality and streams that don't lag and cut out. After a year of being live and being in 2018, I find it ridiculous that this even needs to be said.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

For the fifth or more day in a row...all I get is buffering!!!  I cannot go to any popular cam listed on the previews...VH this is completely unacceptable.  You are not responding to email and you are not fixing the problem!

@Voyeur House TVI am having the same problem. I can't believe I am paying to see a little circle go round and round. This is BS and not acceptable. My subscriptions runs out in 10 days VHTV needs to respond to this issue NOW.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Another quick question if you don't mind?

Is it OK to post pics of the VH cams?  Or are they like RLC?

Thanks

Which part of all the posts complaining that they can't connect when there is actually something to see?  As well as which part do you not get that the poster of which you asked the question has some kind of obvious vested interest in VH?

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is ok to post pics from the voyeur house,  in the thread which the apartment is being discussed, the only stipulation is that you include the voyeur house logo in your pictures, so post away.

Thanks man. Much appreciated :cool:

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Which part of all the posts complaining that they can't connect when there is actually something to see?  As well as which part do you not get that the poster of which you asked the question has some kind of obvious vested interest in VH?

And.....?!?!??!?!

Are you trying to tell me that he is tricking me?

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

And.....?!?!??!?!

Are you trying to tell me that he is tricking me?

Do not pay attention to his words
he's just frustrating because at his home VHTV is not working properly right now

• Like 1