Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

It would not be a risk, if they own both pages. ... They would simply have the possibility to cash some for both pages. This make sense if you consider that the price of VW is already so high, that it can not be raised sensibly, even if they would add new apartments. Maybe, They decided instead of to improve VV to do add an aditional product the people have to pay extra for. In this case, the bad quality of the page functionality could be used by intention to make it look matching to the story of two independent pages. ... I do not know.

Anyway, the A&A&K apartment cast looks promising. If they are open minded, they could make this page running a very good start. ... I am waiting for feedback from courageous customers of the first hour. ;)

price of VW is already so high      you are right, the price is high for Volkswagen in the US... (joke)

the A&A&K apartment cast looks promising.   maybe on a long term. There seems to be one couple and the girl is more than shy...

• Upvote 2

Received a response to my email telling them that I was not interested.

"We do not hire any participants. We connect their apartments to Voyeur House, leaving our Houses as semi-independent units of our big project. That allows us to open more and more Houses in short time. "

Interesting.  While RLC and VV are either renting or own the appartment, this site doesn't.  They install cameras in the participant's own apartments.  So when a participant will leave, we will not see that apartment again.  Now  is it true or not?   It gives a different perspective as current tenants of VV or RLC would have to move into their own apartments before connecting to VTV.

2 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

"We do not hire any participants. We connect their apartments to Voyeur House, leaving our Houses as semi-independent units of our big project. That allows us to open more and more Houses in short time. "

Interesting.  While RLC and VV are either renting or own the appartment, this site doesn't.  They install cameras in the participant's own apartments.  So when a participant will leave, we will not see that apartment again.  Now  is it true or not?   It gives a different perspective as current tenants of VV or RLC would have to move into their own apartments before connecting to VTV.

I think they are lying again. But we will sure know after the changing of the current tenants.

I have 3-month subscription of VV and don't like they started a new website VH instead of improving VV.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Sounds realistic, it´s a B2B business model without a big investor and all participants are entrepreneurs. In return, all participants do/should have a vital interest to gain more viewers to increase the base of the 50% mentioned in the introduction letter.

One thing is sure, this way does allow for rapid growth. How the VH management got the know-how and the software is an other thing :angel:

Well, they are strongly denying being behind this new web site.  If it is true that a manager left VV to start this new venture, as he wanted to collect cash as fast as possible, it is normal that he used the same software that he was working with at VV.  Time will tell

Jason,  I didn't say that I believe that.  I just quoted the email I received from them.  

If they start this venture with a series of lies,  they will lose their credibility rather fast.  

They have not yet convinced me that I should spend money on their project

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Jason,  I didn't say that I believe that.  I just quoted the email I received from them.  

If they start this venture with a series of lies,  they will lose their credibility rather fast.  

They have not yet convinced me that I should spend money on their project

Ben, sorry, I addressed my question to spielo. But you are right "time will tell"

40 minutes ago, jason2342003 said:

You really think that Katya&Ruslan or Jacky&herboyfriend rent these apartments on their own? and VH/VV just put cameras?
No. 

If you quote me, then I know ....::)

All mixed forms are possible... maybe K&R are sharing their 50% with somebody providing the flat?? Jackie´s BF is business man anyhow... it could be his flat

All Russians are trying to make some "business" if possible not along the fiscal authorities while fighting for survival with the highest comfort possible.