Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

@spielo: what do you think, is this page worth trying?

In K&R apt there are visitors the whole day already, something new for Ruslan. It might be the sister of Katya.

Screen_Shot_11_07_16_at_14_03.jpg Screen_Shot_11_07_16_at_20_52.jpg Screen_Shot_11_07_16_at_20_53_001.jpg Screen_Shot_11_07_16_at_20_53.jpg

Sex I could see up to now mostly at Alex&Lina-Jackie. For sure 3 times a day. K&R I could watch only once in the 3 days. AAK apt is not transparent for me, living community of 2 girls and 2 guys, or one couple without sex up to now and guests. I don´t know.

The new apt should have the girl today and the guy tomorrow.

30 $ (or 70 for 3 months) is it not worth just now, however they are really tuning the cam quality but have still a lot of work to do.

But they have announced the same concept like VV, the rate you enter will remain forever with all apts later and archive. So I decided to join now. And they keep the promise, my VV rate is still 20$ for everything.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, spielo said:

In K&R apt there are visitors the whole day already, something new for Ruslan. It might be the sister of Katya.

Screen_Shot_11_07_16_at_14_03.jpg Screen_Shot_11_07_16_at_20_52.jpg Screen_Shot_11_07_16_at_20_53_001.jpg Screen_Shot_11_07_16_at_20_53.jpg

Sex I could see up to now mostly at Alex&Lina-Jackie. For sure 3 times a day. K&R I could watch only once in the 3 days. AAK apt is not transparent for me, living community of 2 girls and 2 guys, or one couple without sex up to now and guests. I don´t know.

The new apt should have the girl today and the guy tomorrow.

30 $ (or 70 for 3 months) is it not worth just now, however they are really tuning the cam quality but have still a lot of work to do.

But they have announced the same concept like VV, the rate you enter will remain forever with all apts later and archive. So I decided to join now. And they keep the promise, my VV rate is still 20$ for everything.

ok ... I will wait ... can i ask you again in one or two weeks ... ;) ... Fast vergessen: Danke Dir für die Information. :)