Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

@spielo: i don't know how you doing for be members on three simultaned voyeur sites,one time i was member simultaned on rlc and vv and after that i have say no way i will doing that again it's too many work and by the way i have only one screen so it's too hard 

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

@spielo: i don't know how you doing for be members on three simultaned voyeur sites,one time i was member simultaned on rlc and vv and after that i have say no way i will doing that again it's too many work and by the way i have only one screen so it's too hard 

have 2 screens and have them splitted. My bottleneck is the internet line capacity, only 12 Mbit/s. But 50 Mbit/s are on the horizon...

1 minute ago, spielo said:

have 2 screens and have them splitted. My bottleneck is the internet line capacity, only 12 Mbit/s. But 50 Mbit/s are on the horizon...

ok me i have around 18 Mbits/s but i can't have more where i live,maybe in one year i will have new computer with another screen,this is my horizon...

last time I checked, he was still playing video games on the PC

And since Ivo is no longer around to give him the signal that it was time for sex,  he will probably wait  2 or 3 weeks before performing his 5 minutes task with his girl :)

• Upvote 2