Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

i'm more interesting by this new site coming soon (voyeursun) with people gonna speak english than this other russian voyeur site with nobody speak english in there and couples we have already seen before on vv and rlc;i stay on vv until voyeursun coming online

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol they tweeted about K&R arguing... Thats the most interesting on that site I guess :biggrin:

just checking their twitter account and when i read this stupid tweet it's the same level of vv,another proof it's vv is behind this new site

On 2.11.2016 at 4:37 PM, spielo said:

Very interesting, I got the following reply just now:

Hello,

Ough, it seems like our outsource support team manager messed everything up. We saw some posts on CamCaps regarding new site, and want to make statement, that Voyuer Villa is not affiliated nor connected to Voyeur House.tv

We are aware of new website running up with some other apartments, but neither management or team owns or runs this website. We will continue investigating this new website, because it really seems similar to Voyeur Villa.

Please refer to other website if you want any information. Our support team is dedicated to Voyeur-Villa.com and the manager, answered to similar question is no longer works with Voyeur Villa support.

Best regards,

Voyeur Villa

It seems that one or some ex-employees from the Villa are the new founders....

It could also be that they are simply not telling the truth. ... Anyway, thanks for sharing the information.

• Upvote 1