Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

12 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

It looks like you've got some UI bug, because it really is active for Anna&Alex apartment, that's why it just takes you there.

We will give you updates as soon as we have something ready to show. Working solely on archive videos right now.

That´s the same effect we had discussed during Amy&Alya time, when we had assumed this is just programmed to collect unjustified clicks for this apartment.

This bug should not remain on the end of the priority list.....:rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, spielo said:

That´s the same effect we had discussed during Amy&Alya time, when we had assumed this is just programmed to collect unjustified clicks for this apartment.

This bug should not remain on the end of the priority list.....:rolleyes: 

Spielo do you access VHTV from a desktop shortcut?

If you do right click the shortcut and click 'properties' and make sure the address is just 'voyeur-house.tv' and there is no realm after it.

This worked for me.

34 minutes ago, broxman said:

Spielo do you access VHTV from a desktop shortcut?

If you do right click the shortcut and click 'properties' and make sure the address is just 'voyeur-house.tv' and there is no realm after it.

This worked for me.

THX for this hint: it really works. Big surprise for me as I´m not so browser experienced.

My daily opening is from the stored tab, so I have the realm contained in the address.

4 minutes ago, spielo said:

THX for this hint: it really works. Big surprise for me as I´m not so browser experienced.

My daily opening is from the stored tab, so I have the realm contained in the address.

No problem. It used to drive me crazy and I used to wonder why it never happened when I used another browser and typed in the address but would always do it when I used my desktop shortcut.

• Upvote 1