Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

56 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We have adjusted our streams so VHTV is now watchable on low bandwidth connections. Let us know if it works faster for you :)

When I look closer now I see a quality impact on always all cams guys. I watch on a 27" 4K Screen and its noticable that there are more artifacts on transitions of different lightings and when people move around. The level of detail seems to be reduced too. Details get more pixelated than before. For me I wish to go back to the old bandwith. 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When I look closer now I see a quality impact on always all cams guys. I watch on a 27" 4K Screen and its noticable that there are more artifacts on transitions of different lightings and when people move around. The level of detail seems to be reduced too. Details get more pixelated than before. For me I wish to go back to the old bandwith. 

That is exactly what we expected to hear. Basically, we have two groups of audience in this case: those who pay for subscription, but have a very bad internet connection and those with 1Gbit connection and 4K screens. Please bear with these transitions for more days while we run the experiment. We're waiting for more feedback on these changes from other users. After that we'll make bigger changes with adaptive video quality. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That is exactly what we expected to hear. Basically, we have two groups of audience in this case: those who pay for subscription, but have a very bad internet connection and those with 1Gbit connection and 4K screens. Please bear with these transitions for more days while we run the experiment. We're waiting for more feedback on these changes from other users. After that we'll make bigger changes with adaptive video quality. 

Yes thanks I have no problem with it as long the quality does not stay that bad for a longer time I always enjoyed the good quality compared to other sites. You can pm me when you made changes and I can tell you how it is if that helps you. Best solution might be to make a SD button for low and a HD button for high bandwith...

2 hours ago, suckier44 said:

just get the video section up and running and forget timeline its useless and a waste off time ppl cant be bothered searching for the action they just want to sign in and watch its that simple come on vhtv u said u would let us know by weds and its sat and still nothing you will lose paying customers at this rate with no video section ok rant over lol 

definitely keep the timeline but keep working to improve it. an archive such as the 1 that vv has is useless if nobody is watching to hit the record button. with the timeline you can catch up to what happened while away at work or elsewhere according to your own taste. just keep working to avoid the skips & buffering!!!!

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yet you haven't replied to my request to connect to your PC via PM. I watched the video where you showed the problem, but our team needs to take a look at console data. 

I leased a 20 MBps connection for few days and strangely,the timeline is working for that apartment.However,when i ran a few bandwidth checks during the streaming,the data transfer crossed 1GB in 20-25 minutes.You have to lower the bandwidth on that cam.All other apartments and timeline work fine on a 4-5 Mbps connection.

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

definitely keep the timeline but keep working to improve it. an archive such as the 1 that vv has is useless if nobody is watching to hit the record button. with the timeline you can catch up to what happened while away at work or elsewhere according to your own taste. just keep working to avoid the skips & buffering!!!!

Unless they bring it up to RLC level where even an inch of movement for few secs is recorded in graph,it is useless.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

That is the direction of our development. We introduce features step by step. They may be not ideal at first start, like Timeline, but we collect complaints and requests to implement them in future versions. Unfortunately we don't yet have that much resources as our competitors, who have more people in team and have been more than years on market, but we're growing to become the same big, but still effective. For those who can't wait us to become better we are always ready to cancel account by your first request, while we continue working on making things better. I know some of you get insulted or annoyed by this approach, but that is VHTV :)

29 minutes ago, cacjc said:

It's worse for me now than before

Please elaborate. Quality or speed? Could you forward more details to our Support?

1 hour ago, nack said:

I leased a 20 MBps connection for few days and strangely,the timeline is working for that apartment.However,when i ran a few bandwidth checks during the streaming,the data transfer crossed 1GB in 20-25 minutes.You have to lower the bandwidth on that cam.All other apartments and timeline work fine on a 4-5 Mbps connection.

That is very weird. Again, we need to run detailed tests on your side. 

• Upvote 1