Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

32 minutes ago, nack said:

@Voyeur House TV The timeline for Mira apartment is still down for me and as i have said a million times,ALL other apartments live as well as timeline streaming works fine.I have no clue about other members.It's frustrating and annoying.

Kindly let me know if you are going to do anything about it or not.I have had enough.

Hi Nack, can we connect to you via TeamViewer or any other remote desktop app to verify the issue?

there is no problem with timeline at Mira&Jeka apartment. I can offer you refund for yor account because of this inconvenience, because we have no other support requests on this case. We have nothing to fix with Mira&Jeka timeline right now. 

If you could let me connect to your PC, i would check it personally. Kindly forward connection details to my PM or Support ticket. 

26 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hi Nack, can we connect to you via TeamViewer or any other remote desktop app to verify the issue?

there is no problem with timeline at Mira&Jeka apartment. I can offer you refund for yor account because of this inconvenience, because we have no other support requests on this case. We have nothing to fix with Mira&Jeka timeline right now. 

If you could let me connect to your PC, i would check it personally. Kindly forward connection details to my PM or Support ticket. 

Thanks for the offer but i do not want refund.I will provide you the TeamViewer Details in your PM.Let's sort it out.

just get the video section up and running and forget timeline its useless and a waste off time ppl cant be bothered searching for the action they just want to sign in and watch its that simple come on vhtv u said u would let us know by weds and its sat and still nothing you will lose paying customers at this rate with no video section ok rant over lol