Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

6 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Apenas fez isso, confira-o por favor e obrigado novamente por sua mensagem! Agora é @ Amy3 , @ Chip2020  e @nack o tempo para receber nossas respostas via PM: D

Please ! Something urgent to be treated and corrected, plus other things. But this one I think is not so NASA.

Adjust and adjust night vision for cams.
The new apartment is literally dead for this topic. All of it.
Unless you want to "work" in the light and during the day.::)

Another point in failure and I find this easier still, At least I think so.
Finally identify the couple who are the weeks occupying the bedroom of Lina and Alex.
We baptized ourselves here in the forum as Tara for the girl (ex-mormom).
Now with the apparent return of Lina and Alex this in a certain way becomes inbad to continue like this.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Please ! Something urgent to be treated and corrected, plus other things. But this one I think is not so NASA.

Adjust and adjust night vision for cams.
The new apartment is literally dead for this topic. All of it.
Unless you want to "work" in the light and during the day.::)

Wow! This really:biggrin: was too fast. Thank you again .

Tory has one of the best bods on all the voyeur sites  --Could we please put a bug in Vlad's ear to give that girl some service --or get someone else in here to take care of her--Girl in pink shorts was also very pretty with no guy --She looks like she could be Tory's sister --This could be a killer apartment with another guy for tory and if Tory's sister gets in the action --hopefully she is not underage

The picture used to be black with an arrow for clicking, but nothing happened. Now there is no picture frame any more, just grey background and the arrow on the left, and nothing opens. I had not visited this site in months, and I probably never will.