Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, Russ said:

We don't have to pay any more for it so let the girls do what ever and enjoy or don't watch it 

Yes we get the other new appartements anyways. So I for myself will take it for having a look when there's nothing interesting in the genuine other appartements.

• Upvote 2

This apartment will only be interesting for me, if the girls have good and natural  interaction with eachother when they are not camming.

But I absolutely hate the fact that they control the cameras in the living room. Very annoying.

41 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Yeah, I don't get the two with mask either. The camera quality is pretty good I must say. 

Some have fantasies of being with a masked woman.  Just as some have fantasies of screwing a sister or mom (yech!).

15 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

This apartment will only be interesting for me, if the girls have good and natural  interaction with eachother when they are not camming.

But I absolutely hate the fact that they control the cameras in the living room. Very annoying.

I agree.  For the most part, I don't like seeing anything staged.  Also just watching girls run around naked with no logical purpose...makes no sense to me (why I rarely watch the RLC version of this channel).

If you think about it, you're watching "Reality TV".

Here's a perfect example why I will watch little of this channel:

In the photo below, you have a chubby chick (there's one size available for almost anybody) holding the camera for a staged girl/girl kiss. Meanwhile, there's a masked chick showing her ass on the couch for no apparent reason (doesn't look comfortable).  So far, what I like best about this channel is it appears these gals have an excellent skin regiment. Haven't seen such smooth skin on a group of gals in quite some time.

CasaYukkie.jpg

• Upvote 1

These controlled cam girls (as attractive as they are) are probably earning some extra cash on their day off. Big mistake in my view of Voyeur-House.TV in allowing Casa (not) Hot to sub-let your site. It's all about the money I suppose!

5 minutes ago, binocular said:

These controlled cam girls (as attractive as they are) are probably earning some extra cash on their day off. Big mistake in my view of Voyeur-House.TV in allowing Casa (not) Hot to sub-let your site. It's all about the money I suppose!

It could be considered as mistake if we removed other apartments and left CasaHot apartment all alone. Instead we added new apartment with all different concept for the same money you pay now. Considering you are free to ignore this apartment and not follow it at all, I might think it's a good deal. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, binocular said:

For the time being, I will give them the benefit of the doubt. But I must say that this Casahot gives Voyeur House a very cheap image. Just my opinion.