Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

50 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I will address that to Support and we will make a difference between planned and fixing right now. Sorry for this.

Wondering who began talking about elimination mode here. No, this is not a contest, this is an event. There is no elimination factor, so advising not to rely on unofficial statements you may have seen here from anybody, but us. I know it is frustrating to get information via forum, but please request some information from us if you are not sure what's happening. Thank you :)

Dear forum members, what are your opinions on the event this Saturday? Did you like it or not?

We are really glad our participants caught up with this initiative and added some fun to their everyday life. Based on the feedback we got via Support and attention to the apartments participating, it was quite positive, yet will need some adjustments if we ever decide to run it in the future.

In my opinion, any scheduled event and can somehow be brought to its end is more than welcome.

As for results, measure how many pages have generated for the 3 forums or better 4 (vh) in question.

If we take into consideration that the other apartments did not work today in order to capture our most loyal attention as this complex was, then I think the intended goal at management level was a success.

My Opinion Requested

(In case my translation is not adequate again, without any problems in advance)

43 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes, Alex&Lina posts can't be considered official statements of VHTV. Please address us in case you need confirmation or disambiguation if we keep silence anytime.

Something on the line about James missing out on C & J?
It is not on the same level, but the "silence" on already is reaching a level of noise well undesired in conjectures.
At least in my opinion, it is.:dodgy:

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

[...] Dear forum members, what are your opinions on the event this Saturday? Did you like it or not? [...]

I did like it. It was nice to see Silvia and Layla the way, they were in their old apts. Lena and her bunch had fun too.

Like golfer said, they didn't do everything what we pervs would like to see, but they did the steps in the right direction.

I'm looking forward to more events like this.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I did like it. It was nice to see Silvia and Layla the way, they were in their old apts. Lena and her bunch had fun too.

Like golfer said, they didn't do everything what we pervs would like to see, but they did the steps in the right direction.

I'm looking forward to more events like this.

:biggrin::heart:

As I pointed out in several posts mine for this
Positions and good ideas were addressed. Filter and enjoy.

Do you realize what a fortune you could make with voyeur houses where occupants speak English--Or if you had some kind of english translation for what occupants are saying --I would pay double for that

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@AlexLina

I guess you're supposed to clear up the issue over the word "kicked". Seriously, though I don't mind the error. It made for an interesting day on CC with ultimately no co consequences.

Oh, and please let us know who came in first, second, and third.

Thanks for the good time guys! ❤

I think the competition is for one week. So still six days to go. Oh and @AlexLina when I can make a suggestion for the "punishment" the loser gets: Cleaning the house of the winner and the pool naked for a few days should do it I guess :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So does this mean they all go back to pre contest behavior? Clothes on, no games, no pool nakedness, etc...?

I for sure hope not. Now when they were all naked. Interest for watching them clothed will be very limited I guess 

8 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That russian to english online translation won't get them anywhere good... Sorry guys, they did not mean "kicked", they meant they would get "slapped" in a russian-kind of way they say it. Alex & Lina will post additional statement on this, don't worry, nobody is going to be kicked out of VHTV for not following the contests of their managers :)

once again I'd like to say,  they have to think twice before typing to avoid all the fuss. My advice for next time, before people on the forum will start to spit with venom

3 hours ago, nack said:

Hi Amy..i am late to the drama,as usual.Why did he covered the cam ?

Looking at it from cam 3 I don't think it's deliberate, he was just moving the curtain to block out the sunlight. This is the problem with having cams next to curtains, there is always the chance they will get covered,

• Upvote 1